A Paid Master Class On How To Null A Module (my suggestion)

Obedson

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It will be nice if the modulators could create a support forum where anyone interested could learn how to null (GPL licenced ) modules, so that many people could contribute and make this system more engaging.

Deediezi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't know but I guess this is purchased modules who are just shared here?

darftattak

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hello, yes indeed, they are shared it's the best
Post automatically merged:

Bonjour, en effet, ce sont bien du partage. J'avoue que parfois de l'aide serai un plus. C'est gentil de leur part de partager ces informations.

Hello, indeed, these are good sharing. I admit that sometimes help will be a plus. It's nice of them to share this information.

Last edited:

prokill

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I am not even sure that most of modules shared here are really NULLED. Most of them are modules that people have paid for and that they are sharing.

jacobinthebox

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It will be nice if the modulators could create a support forum where anyone interested could learn how to null (GPL licenced ) modules, so that many people could contribute and make this system more engaging.
I will know to

broxit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think most of the module shared here is paid module that purchase by someone then he shared it here. But now, we can see a report that they got warning from module owner when their site goes online. So I think it is needed to check the backlink or something that will send a report to the module owner that we use the module at our website without getting paid for it.