Best Ecommerce platform?

Robas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I prefer prestashop v1.6 not 1.7.
Prestashop 1.6 is more stable, and easy to use and customize. The best version of 1.6 is thirtybees.com (forked from 1.6.1) Allot of bugs from 1.6 removed, speed optimized and so on.
I tried: opencart, woocommerce, magento pain in the a**. Opencart is my second choice.
1. Prestashop 1.6 / Thirtybees, speed, bug free, optimized.
2. Opencart - speed, easy to use, reliable, for simple products. Not as many features as PS 1.6, not even close to PS 1.7.
3. Woocommerce - if you allready use wordpress. if not then dont use it.
4. Prestashop 1.7 more modern that 1.6, but consume more resources.
5. Magento, stay away, if you are on this website then for sure Magento is not for you.
But 1.6 looks old and havent modern and good UX. One page checkout and else.

rimamiles

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this interesting information. Really helpful for me.
Post automatically merged:

In the B2B sales world, the key activities are those that have maximum influence. These include the customer relationship, marketing, and the service team and Belkins marketing review on flowstate marketing. If you have a product or service that will be used by other businesses, you should target businesses. Creating an effective marketing strategy is essential to building a strong relationship with your customers. You should also have a B2B sales strategy that focuses on the customer's needs, not your brand's preferences. A B2B sales process is different from a traditional one. The primary difference between the two is that a B2B sales cycle takes months or even years. Moreover, a B2B sales cycle involves more decision-makers than a traditional one. Hence, you need to be patient, persistent, and persistent in order to get the best results. A successful strategy will give you more opportunities to grow your business and be more profitable in the long run.

Last edited: