PHP Droppy v2.5.6 - Online file transfer and sharing - NULLED

cyxxnet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Droppy - Online file transfer and sharing - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

Droppy is a comprehensive open-source, self-hosted online file sharing platform. It offers a robust set of features that makes file transfer and sharing a breeze for anyone, anytime, anywhere. With Droppy, you can effortlessly share multiple files or folders with friends, family, or colleagues through email or a unique link.

Droppy prioritizes your control over your data. By hosting your own file sharing platform, you know exactly where and how your data is stored, setting your own file limits without having to rely on a third-party service. You can host Droppy on your own server, tailoring your own limits, and retain full control over your data.

The platform offers flexibility with account management, allowing you to control who can upload or download files on your site. This feature is particularly beneficial for companies wanting to restrict file uploads to certain employees. Droppy ensures the safety of your files with automatic destruction after a specified time or after all recipients have downloaded the files.

Attachments

• droppy-2.5.6.zip
    10.9 MB · Views: 2

downloadking

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Droppy - Online file transfer and sharing - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

Droppy is a comprehensive open-source, self-hosted online file sharing platform. It offers a robust set of features that makes file transfer and sharing a breeze for anyone, anytime, anywhere. With Droppy, you can effortlessly share multiple files or folders with friends, family, or colleagues through email or a unique link.

Droppy prioritizes your control over your data. By hosting your own file sharing platform, you know exactly where and how your data is stored, setting your own file limits without having to rely on a third-party service. You can host Droppy on your own server, tailoring your own limits, and retain full control over your data.

The platform offers flexibility with account management, allowing you to control who can upload or download files on your site. This feature is particularly beneficial for companies wanting to restrict file uploads to certain employees. Droppy ensures the safety of your files with automatic destruction after a specified time or after all recipients have downloaded the files.
is this really nulled ? please let me know . Thank you

serveur458

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

erhan3535

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash