How to be a winner with e-commerce

nextense

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello guys,

I just arrive here, i'd like to open a thread to share our experience about e-commerce and to make it succeeding.

On my side, there are few factors that seem important :

- health : i cannot stay put in front of my screen for hours, i need to move my body, and make my mind breathing a bit to work around solutions
- team : we cannot win alone, there is no point to do that. We need to work WITH people, not with a black screen. Share your goals and experience with a some trustable and skilled (or rookies) is a major point to be fueled enough for such a long marathon of e-commerce
- strategy : what's the long term goal ? Imagine yourself succeeding, then, what would it be ? In such case, what would be your next move ?
- tactics : where, how, when, with whom, how much are questions that we should ask ourselves
- discipline : don't drink too much alcohol while you are compiling C++ ;p Wake up early, stop working at night. Follow your body nature, stay healthy.

Ok, that's my little share, what do u think about that ?

ravim

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
mostly we don't have ! so we have to do this alone!
- team : we cannot win alone, there is no point to do that. We need to work WITH people, not with a black screen. Share your goals and experience with a some trustable and skilled (or rookies) is a major point to be fueled enough for such a long marathon of e-commerce

Yee5300

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you