JoomShaper Orbit (eCommerce template for tech gadgets and electronics)

Nibiru

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

Template Details​

Version
Compatibility

Joomla 5 & 4

PHP 8
Framework
Helix Ultimate
Released On
05 January 2024

Transform your tech product-based shop website with Orbit, a versatile Joomla eCommerce template meticulously crafted to effortlessly blend with your brand's unique aesthetics. Whether you own a gadget store or a tech product shop, Orbit is the ideal choice to create a stunning online presence with a visually appealing and cohesive look for your business.
Orbit is equipped with the mighty EasyStore that lets you establish a highly functional online store that can propel your business to new heights swiftly. Additionally, the limitless customization options make it exceptionally convenient to tailor Orbit to your unique preferences.
This Joomla template’s QuickStart is packed with all the necessary elements and has been created with SP Page Builder Pro! It’s made on the Helix Ultimate framework to help run your business website nicely and smoothly. So give your tech product-based website an added boost now and watch your business soar to new heights!

Attachments

• orbit_template.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • orbit_settings.json.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 6

igormarafon

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Template Details​

Version
Compatibility

Joomla 5 & 4

PHP 8
Framework
Helix Ultimate
Released On
05 January 2024

Transform your tech product-based shop website with Orbit, a versatile Joomla eCommerce template meticulously crafted to effortlessly blend with your brand's unique aesthetics. Whether you own a gadget store or a tech product shop, Orbit is the ideal choice to create a stunning online presence with a visually appealing and cohesive look for your business.
Orbit is equipped with the mighty EasyStore that lets you establish a highly functional online store that can propel your business to new heights swiftly. Additionally, the limitless customization options make it exceptionally convenient to tailor Orbit to your unique preferences.
This Joomla template’s QuickStart is packed with all the necessary elements and has been created with SP Page Builder Pro! It’s made on the Helix Ultimate framework to help run your business website nicely and smoothly. So give your tech product-based website an added boost now and watch your business soar to new heights!
Yes!!!! Thank you bro!!! It's very cool template

Have you a quickstart?

mytilene

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi any guys have a quickstart package?

Simpel

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes, the quickstart package is missing

dameco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this great template!!!!!

kerambit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Template Details​

Version
Compatibility

Joomla 5 & 4

PHP 8
Framework
Helix Ultimate
Released On
05 January 2024

I can’t quite express just how much all of your birthday wishes meant to me today. I adored each and every one of them, and want you all to know how very much I appreciate each of you taking a little time out of your day to think of me. I love you all so much!