V1.7 Leo Digital Prestashop Theme

gpmxman

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
550x840-ps-digital-screen.png

Leo Digital is extremely beautiful and smart Prestashop responsive template, also built with the modern e-commerce tendencies and best SEO practices in mind. Clean and neat layout for any kind of shop with powerful back-office. This template is fully functioned and provides an unlimited style variation. Its design is perfect for Digital Store, Mobile store, Hi-tech shop, Electronic store, Tool shop, Accessorize shop ...

The PrestaShop theme is powered with Leo Framework, one of the best Prestashop framework. It is fully responsive and supports both CSS3 and HTML5 that help to create refined web pages with semantic accuracy.

The highlight in the homepage is the slideshow, It is full for window, and auto play with large images, title, description, thumbnail images. Addition, in the homepage show tabs category featured, had selected by your self...

Leo Digital Responsive Theme comes with lots of built-in functionality which includes powerful admin panel. The powerful admin panel will help you manage your site better, customize easier.

Note: Ajax cart is only for PS 1.7

Demo: https://www.demo4leotheme.com/prestashop/leo_digital/en/

Download:

torotero

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Clean adn fast theme. Thank you for sharing

endritn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing!

lumondes

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Excellent theme, thanks for sharing

tomassiskos

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
550x840-ps-digital-screen.png

Leo Digital is extremely beautiful and smart Prestashop responsive template, also built with the modern e-commerce tendencies and best SEO practices in mind. Clean and neat layout for any kind of shop with powerful back-office. This template is fully functioned and provides an unlimited style variation. Its design is perfect for Digital Store, Mobile store, Hi-tech shop, Electronic store, Tool shop, Accessorize shop ...

The PrestaShop theme is powered with Leo Framework, one of the best Prestashop framework. It is fully responsive and supports both CSS3 and HTML5 that help to create refined web pages with semantic accuracy.

The highlight in the homepage is the slideshow, It is full for window, and auto play with large images, title, description, thumbnail images. Addition, in the homepage show tabs category featured, had selected by your self...

Leo Digital Responsive Theme comes with lots of built-in functionality which includes powerful admin panel. The powerful admin panel will help you manage your site better, customize easier.

Note: Ajax cart is only for PS 1.7

Demo: https://www.demo4leotheme.com/prestashop/leo_digital/en/

Download: [Hidden content]
Post automatically merged:

thank you friend for sharing

CompCrazy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
The other one that I've had is to complicated :p so I will try this one ... thank you!

rootabs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchas gracias por compartir, me encanto el tema

S24

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks in advanc e i love it
Post automatically merged:

i hope it work now