Make money installing and using Brave Browser

hacxx

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
NullCash
3woo5ks.jpg

Brave Browser is the latest browser to use if you want to make money with your computer. It takes only the user to install the browser and surf online to get rewarded. This rewards are in BAT which is Brave own cryptocurrency that replace default ads with Brave Ads and pay both the webmaster and the user.

BAT stands for Basic Attention Token and basically the name says it all, it rewards users for their attention and webmasters for their space. Additionally the user can directly donate to a webmaster.

To withdraw your bat to cash is easy, simply collect those bat coins and automatically it will be available on your UpHold account at the begining of the month. From your UpHold account you can spend on Brave, convert to bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency or deposit in your bank account.

Download Brave Browser
http://bit.ly/_brave_browser

Reflectorsch

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It sounds like an interesting way of earning some extra money online. I’ve been working lately on an article about how to make money online, and I’m trying to find as many legal and non-scamming ways to earn money as possible. I’ve seen a quick rise in people’s interest worldwide in earning more lately, and they are willing to give up their free time and choose to find a side hustle instead. I am still wondering and researching what caused this shift, but it seems like a new wave of success for capitalism which I would associate with its beginning back in the 16th century