No more Prestashop uploads

CompCrazy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello,

I have had uploaded quite a few Prestashop modules and components. Unfortunately I will not be doing that anymore. I am sorry but I have tried to work with Prestashop but it is to be honest not nice. It is very complete but gives a lot of headache and troubles. I have spend quite some money for the software but it came to a stop now.

In the future I will continue with Joomla and also in the future I will share software from that also but that will take a little time.

The reason why I write this is because I saw that it is quite popular and downloaded also very much. Sorry that it stops there but I will continue with Joomla uploads in the future ..... and it is also much more nicer :)

Rude_R

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello,

I have had uploaded quite a few Prestashop modules and components. Unfortunately I will not be doing that anymore. I am sorry but I have tried to work with Prestashop but it is to be honest not nice. It is very complete but gives a lot of headache and troubles. I have spend quite some money for the software but it came to a stop now.

In the future I will continue with Joomla and also in the future I will share software from that also but that will take a little time.

The reason why I write this is because I saw that it is quite popular and downloaded also very much. Sorry that it stops there but I will continue with Joomla uploads in the future ..... and it is also much more nicer :)
which commerce plugin are you using for joomla?

Chemoti

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
well groped does not harm. I suggest you try again maybe pay attention to the modules you install and the compatibility with the version. Then if the page no longer loads "blank page" try to see if it is not a browser cash problem. Open with a different browser than the one you use.

w1nner4fun

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
As an alternative, you can try working with thirtybees instead of deserting prestashop completely.