V1.7 Nuranium | Multi-Purpose Prestashop 1.7 Theme

AseoAEM

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
this is a great theme !
thanks for sharing !!
Post automatically merged:

Anyone knows how to install sample data again?
I have to delete my PS installation and when a reinstall the theme, the sample data button was gone........

Last edited:

macethat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Amazin' theme with full options for customization and SEO

AseoAEM

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
My experience:
Visual composer don't work (VC_AJAX problem). Neither installing the nulled version downloaded here (in that case VC is inactive).
Mega menu uninstable. Don't recognize changes, even cleaning cache.
Cannot change the menu for another because of visual composer issues.
Uninstall theme modules from manager have many issues... SmartBlog don't uninstall. Must delete files and DB manually.
Great module but this nulled version is impossible to use

torotero

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
My experience:
Visual composer don't work (VC_AJAX problem). Neither installing the nulled version downloaded here (in that case VC is inactive).
Uninstall theme modules from manager have many issues... SmartBlog don't uninstall. Must delete files and DB manually.

A very usefull information, obviously i don't like waste of time.
Thank you my friend

xl1000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
A very usefull information, obviously i don't like waste of time.
Thank you my friend
My experience:

Thanks for info

DontEatGlue

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
My experience:

Confirm that. I need to restore my store now.

cotoletta

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nuranium | Multipurpose Prestashop 1.7 Theme integration Visual Composer – Page Builder for Prestashop

Nuranium is a perfect pixel theme designed with great attention to details, flexibility and performance. Nuranium is a multi-purpose Prestashop theme with the greatly customizable layout ideal for online fashion stores, clothing store, apparel, mall shop, auto part store, jewlery shop, bakery store or any Prestashop store if an easy customization theme needed .

RTL Ready : Nuranium theme has already optimized for RTL language to suit some of languages in the world such as Arabic, Hebrew … etc.

Nuranium features full and seamless integration with Visual Composer – Page Builder for Prestashop, frontend and backend page builder with 91 elements, and a library of awesome elements already on Visual Composer, customizing Nuranium to build your own website is easier than ever. Drag the element and drop it onto the page, that’s it! You do not need coding skills

Along with 28+ homepages and a lot of Pre-Made landing pages and inner pages ( Recruitment Page, About Us pages, App Introduce pages, Product Single Introduce page, Size Guide page for fashion …. ). It will really be a Prestashop Theme with full functionality and wonderful design that we bring to you.

View attachment 3857

Demo : https://themeforest.net/item/nuranium-multipurpose-prestashop-17-theme/26029343

Download
Great share....thank you

john42

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
My experience:
Probably the version of Prestashop you use is not compatible with Nuranium v.1.3.0 template.

InstaWeb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nuranium | Multipurpose Prestashop 1.7 Theme integration Visual Composer – Page Builder for Prestashop

Nuranium is a perfect pixel theme designed with great attention to details, flexibility and performance. Nuranium is a multi-purpose Prestashop theme with the greatly customizable layout ideal for online fashion stores, clothing store, apparel, mall shop, auto part store, jewlery shop, bakery store or any Prestashop store if an easy customization theme needed .

RTL Ready : Nuranium theme has already optimized for RTL language to suit some of languages in the world such as Arabic, Hebrew … etc.

Nuranium features full and seamless integration with Visual Composer – Page Builder for Prestashop, frontend and backend page builder with 91 elements, and a library of awesome elements already on Visual Composer, customizing Nuranium to build your own website is easier than ever. Drag the element and drop it onto the page, that’s it! You do not need coding skills

Along with 28+ homepages and a lot of Pre-Made landing pages and inner pages ( Recruitment Page, About Us pages, App Introduce pages, Product Single Introduce page, Size Guide page for fashion …. ). It will really be a Prestashop Theme with full functionality and wonderful design that we bring to you.

View attachment 3857

Demo : https://themeforest.net/item/nuranium-multipurpose-prestashop-17-theme/26029343

Download

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for your sharing

PertosMy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
does not work on prestashop 1.7.6.7
there are multiple errors

StevenRoyal

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

View attachment 3857

Download
thanks