V1.7 One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive) v4.0.12

alfy70

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module solves one of the biggest problems that online sales have: low conversion rates, very few of your visits end up buying in your store. All these aspects undermine the overall performance of your online store, the worst of all is that many times is something that goes unnoticed.

With this module we propose to simplify your sales process so that your customers can do it in a single page avoiding cumbersome registration forms to complete the sale, endless validations, excessive purchase steps (registration, shipping, payment, confirmation, etc.) . Now making a purchase will become an easy, friendly and simple process, where your customers can see the shipping costs if you need to register, a summary of the cart in which to modify the quantities without having to reload the page.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/ex...one-page-checkout-ps-easy-fast-intuitive.html
nice module

AaiRIz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the new and latest update.

After installing in my PS 1.7.6.9 ... it causes an error. (Customers can not press Checkout Button to finalize the order.) this is the main problem happened in my version.

michi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Is this the latest version? I have another version with some issues.
Thank you.

moleco

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for share for testing.

johnsig86

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
That will be nice change. Simple the best. Thanks.