V1.7 Rozer - Digital Responsive Prestashop Theme

Pumachefuma

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Rozer Prestashop is easy to install and customize. It has 4 homepages with useful modules and excellent design. Rozer uses two types of menu: vertical and horizontal megamenu. With Vertical Megamenu, you can show many product categories without feeling cluttered with thumbnails. And with Megamenu Customer, you can show many external and internal links. Header is designed to be airy and compact with logo, form search category, wishlist icon, compare icon, topcart along with contact phone, welcome text. The Daily Deals module features a discounted counter with a countdown to end date. List categories module shows main categories with thumbnail image and subcategories. Products of each category will be shown in each tab with List category products. Theme Options will help you customize Google fonts & the color of text without code very easy and simple. Blog module permits show image and introduction text of posts which contains introductions about your store, latest promotions, new products.

LINK DEMO

Attachments

• theme_rozer1.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 14
  • theme_rozer2.zip
    9 MB · Views: 14

luzox

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
ty for sharing my man!

4ngeluxpunk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing the template!!

Mojo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Rozer Prestashop is easy to install and customize. It has 4 homepages with useful modules and excellent design. Rozer uses two types of menu: vertical and horizontal megamenu. With Vertical Megamenu, you can show many product categories without feeling cluttered with thumbnails. And with Megamenu Customer, you can show many external and internal links. Header is designed to be airy and compact with logo, form search category, wishlist icon, compare icon, topcart along with contact phone, welcome text. The Daily Deals module features a discounted counter with a countdown to end date. List categories module shows main categories with thumbnail image and subcategories. Products of each category will be shown in each tab with List category products. Theme Options will help you customize Google fonts & the color of text without code very easy and simple. Blog module permits show image and introduction text of posts which contains introductions about your store, latest promotions, new products.

LINK DEMO
Thank you for Sharing!

dimtsef

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
any updates on this ? i am looking for the latest version that supports 1.7.8

luigipirone79

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks how can I get it I'm new to the forum I still don't know how it works?