This might be obvious to everyone but I wanted to make sure...

webkey

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

I am a super new member here and already saved more than 600 bucks in contributions from this community.

So far, the only way I have to pay back is by clicking in the Ads shown by the forum maintainers within the different sections of the page intended for Adsense. It is really nice not to have to experience a thousand pop-ups and usual BS* that you can find everywhere else so Nulledfrm has become my best/only "hunting" spot (this saves a lot of $$$ in time as well...)

Being in the Internet business for a long time now I know how hard it is at times to take proper care of a place like this.

That said, I encourage everyone here (hopefully you're all doing so) to clic on the Ads to support the forum and everyone involved in keeping this up&running.

I personally do that at least twice within every visit and I swear to God (or whatever energy out there) that I have no relation to any admin or similar...

• If you're on Windows Systems: Ctrl + Click and leave that open for a while while you download.
  • If you're on Mac Systems: Cmd ⌘ + Click and leave that open for a while while you download.
  • If you're on any Linux Disto... well... Ctrl + Click should work most of the time but what works for sure (setting aside JS Library Issues as reported in BugZilla) is: Right-click > open link in new tab (but if you're on Linux I'm sure you know what to do here...) :)

I'm pretty sure everyone gets the idea :) .
Again, I assume we're all doing this... just making sure... that's why I personally felt compelled to state it.

*Please do not like this post... spend your NullCash in other contributions made the community and contribute back, seriously... Let's just support the site and keep the whole thing running the way it does now.

Thanks for reading!!!