After years of struggling and paying for a map API, I've finally coded my own custom map

kinfolks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello everyone,

After years of struggling and paying for a map API, I've finally coded my own custom map, which is easily integrable into any Osclass theme without needing any plugins. 🎉

🔧 What I Offer:

• The custom map code, designed to be seamlessly integrated into a child theme for lifetime use, without any issues even after the main theme updates. That's exactly the role of a child theme!
  • The map size is fully customizable to fit your needs.
  • I provide the child theme folder. You just need to activate it, and you're all set!
💰 Price: $20

📌 Link to my website: Visit my site
https://vistroe.fr
Feel free to check out my work, and if you're interested, contact me. Thank you all for your support!

See you soon,

Le Vaillant

Attachment​

Attachments

• good.jpg
    good.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 1
  • map.png
    map.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 10
  • map code.jpg
    map code.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 1

ates

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello everyone,

After years of struggling and paying for a map API, I've finally coded my own custom map, which is easily integrable into any Osclass theme without needing any plugins. 🎉

🔧 What I Offer:

• The custom map code, designed to be seamlessly integrated into a child theme for lifetime use, without any issues even after the main theme updates. That's exactly the role of a child theme!
  • The map size is fully customizable to fit your needs.
  • I provide the child theme folder. You just need to activate it, and you're all set!
💰 Price: $20

📌 Link to my website: Visit my site
https://vistroe.fr
Feel free to check out my work, and if you're interested, contact me. Thank you all for your support!

See you soon,

Le Vaillant

Attachment​

Hello Which plugin is seen in the picture? 👇

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-10-20-21-27-734_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-10-20-21-27-734_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0