Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
What's new in this release?
  • Compatibility with pspixel module
Bonus: Includes my own SEO (length product name on the AMP category page) fix

JP54KhG.png

Just unzip, upload the module on your site... and don't forget to clean the cache (as always)

For more information about the original module, or just if you ask yourself about AMP, check the original thread:
https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/p...ed-mobile-products-category-pages-module.630/
... and don't forget to read C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y all the posts before ask a question

Enjoy

Attachments

• amp-v2.0.17-fixed.rar
    34 KB · Views: 20

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi.
Thanks for the modification.
I have a question. Why don't you share the changes with the developer?
It is a free module that has helped a lot in the theme of "AMP" to the community.

I think you have some more modified module that you do not share with the community the modification, in this way little we help developers who share for free.

Regards.

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I have a question. Why don't you share the changes with the developer?
The last month, I already notified Léopold about the (too short) length of the product name on the AMP category page when the module is in use on a real website.

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, Just install

This module add the AMP technologie to your shop. Product and category pages will be handle.
The module theme can be customized to represent your brand.

• CMS pages
  • Homepage
  • Url rewriting
  • Pagination for Prestashop 1.7.x
  • Product attributes
  • Thirty bees support

5a905a2556cf4_Capturedecran2018-02-23a19_14_00.png.d3c2768826aa0f695b3e6163f4803415.thumb.png....png

Attachments

• v_1.6 _1.7 prestashop amp.zip
    32.3 KB · Views: 5

ko2x

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
can you inform the demo link?

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

dsfstore

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is a update from the AMP module, so if you need any information about the original module, or just if you ask yourself about AMP, check the original thread:
https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/p...ed-mobile-products-category-pages-module.630/
... and, please, don't forget to read C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y all the posts before ask a question :cool:
hi thanks, but what is strange is that i don't have anymore the option to customize the template (i installed before and i had this options) - m i doing something wrong or maybe i had another module before - thanks

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
hi thanks, but what is strange is that i don't have anymore the option to customize the template (i installed before and i had this options) - m i doing something wrong or maybe i had another module before - thanks
You can customize the template, but from your admin... by the way, even manually, it's very easy:
  • in amp/views/template/front/ you will find category_17.tpl & product_17.tpl (if you use PS 1.7) or category.tpl & product.tpl (if you use PS 1.6
  • in amp/views/css/ you will find amp.css
Note: that's why the Add to Cart button are green instead of the initial blue on the "fix" example picture (on the 1st post);)

dsfstore

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can customize the template, but from your admin... by the way, even manually, it's very easy:
  • in amp/views/template/front/ you will find category_17.tpl & product_17.tpl (if you use PS 1.7) or category.tpl & product.tpl (if you use PS 1.6
  • in amp/views/css/ you will find amp.css
Note: that's why the Add to Cart button are green instead of the initial blue on the "fix" example picture (on the 1st post);)
i know but previous module that i had it you can customized inside module :) - and it was active instantly - i mean when access the website from mobile it shows directly the amp interface , i think it was the knowband module dunno for sure - anyway i will try your way , thanks

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

dsfstore

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hi @Choupy in your previous posts you said you can edit the homepage/cms - you mean that you can edit from tpl or from inside the module ? thanks,

ali

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for this dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rici

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
What's new in this release?
  • Compatibility with pspixel module
Bonus: Includes my own SEO (length product name on the AMP category page) fix

JP54KhG.png

Just unzip, upload the module on your site... and don't forget to clean the cache (as always)

For more information about the original module, or just if you ask yourself about AMP, check the original thread:
... and don't forget to read C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y all the posts before ask a question

Enjoy
NO me cansare de agradecer estos aportes