v1.7-v8x Catalog mode switch for visitors versus registered users - New version 1.1.0

chibi

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, this is a new update of my own module Catalog mode switch under GPL v3, i don't want/ask money about it, just a thanks. :)

This module enable catalog mode only for visitors who are not logged in, and normal mode for those who are. When this module is enabled, global setting of prestashop are ignored about catalog mode.
Look changelog about new features ! (y)

Your free to fork it (please respect GPL licence and share your improvements :D) or putting it on Github.

v1.1.0-catalog_mode_switch.png

Changelog :

v1.1.0 :
-Adding switch in backoffice for enabling catalog mode for registerd customers users too. (You can enable catalogue mode for registered customers only too !)
-Adding options exclude for customers users, with it, you can globally enable catalogue mode and disable catalogue mode for somes customers only.
-Fixed some security/speed issues.

v1.0.1 :
-Fixed fatal crash

v1.0.0 :
-Enable catalog mode only for visitors who are not logged in, and normal mode for those who are.

Attachments

• v1.1.0-catalog_mode_switch.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 3

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi thank you for this sharing...!!
Post automatically merged:

thanks for your develop for this forum
This is not normal, you thank without downloading the module that the friend is sharing?

thanks for your develop for this forum
This is not normal, you thank without downloading the module that the friend is sharing?

chibi

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi thank you for this sharing...!!

Maybe it's a bot for having somes nullcash ?

slavi_946

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi thank you for this sharing...!

d-shilko

☆☆ Special ☆☆
☆ Pro ☆
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, this is a new update of my own module Catalog mode switch under GPL v3, i don't want/ask money about it, just a thanks. :)

This module enable catalog mode only for visitors who are not logged in, and normal mode for those who are. When this module is enabled, global setting of prestashop are ignored about catalog mode.
Look changelog about new features ! (y)

Your free to fork it (please respect GPL licence and share your improvements :D) or putting it on Github.

View attachment 129033

Changelog :

v1.1.0 :
-Adding switch in backoffice for enabling catalog mode for registerd customers users too. (You can enable catalogue mode for registered customers only too !)
-Adding options exclude for customers users, with it, you can globally enable catalogue mode and disable catalogue mode for somes customers only.
-Fixed some security/speed issues.

v1.0.1 :
-Fixed fatal crash

v1.0.0 :
-Enable catalog mode only for visitors who are not logged in, and normal mode for those who are.
Hello, I want to help you will be better.

Don't use the underscore "_" in module filenames and classes.

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, I want to help you will be better.

Don't use the underscore "_" in module filenames and classes.
hello my brother, thank you, that's why I asked where you installed this file, I didn't understand precisely because of the line