V8x Custom payment method V 1.2.1 Prestashop

faqz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, I was really looking for this module.

habatay

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

emrys

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing this great module.

tgd173

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is very useful module!

jpalks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Summary
The Custom Payment Method module allows you to display custom payment methods to your customers. You can add multiple additional payment methods, each with different settings and you can also put restrictions.

Description
If you want to display payment methods other than those offered by Prestashop by default, all you need is the FME Modules custom payment method. Custom payment method allows you to offer your customers options for multiple payment methods.

The administrator can add as many payment methods as he wants with very simple settings. You can add a payment method by entering its name, description, and icons. You can also select the order status for the custom payment method, whenever the user selects this payment option, the selected order status will be updated automatically.

Prestashop custom payment method module also allows you to display each new payment method to a specific customer group. When creating a payment option, there is an option to select the customer groups for this payment method.
very nice module thenk you very much!