XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Key features​

• Well Documented
  • Powerful admin control panel
  • Amazing Slider built-in
  • Header Style Option allows you to change the header style
  • Fully customisable Control the look of every aspect of your store. Extensive theme editor lets you control the colour style fonts etc.
  • Unlimited colours Change virtually every colour option in your store
  • Retina & Fully Responsive Responds to the screen resolution, works on all desktop and mobile devices.
  • Newsletter Popup supported
  • Drop-down shopping cart in header
  • Sticky Menus built-in Your viewers/customers will navigate more quickly through your site
  • Mega Menus built-in A $100 value that is free when you purchase this theme. Allow you add categories, custom static block (video, banner, links..), CMS to the navigation
  • Off Canvas Menus On small screens, the main menu become off-canvas (app-like sliding menu)
  • Smart menus built-in Allow you to show the categories as a drop down menus or accordion menus on the sidebar
  • Ajax Add to Cart, Ajax Compare, Ajax Wishlist You can add products to cart, wishlist and compare without leaving current page.
  • Drop-down shopping cart in header
  • Ajax shop by price slider You can now adjust price range with a fancy slider without refreshing a page
  • Ajax Paging & Ajax Toolbar built-in
  • Previous & Next functionality for the product view page Now you can navigate to next and previous products without going back to listing page.
  • Quick View built-in Allows you to view product details without leaving current page
  • Slider for Up-sell Products and Related Products blocks. Now you can show as much related and up-sell products as you want.
  • Alternative Images built-in
    show alternative product images on mouse hover
  • Product zoom built-in Allow your customers to take a closer look at the product
  • Product thumbnail Slider built-in Allow you slide all images of the product
  • Best Seller Product
  • Product label “New” and “Sale” on product page, in categories and on other product listings (editable from admin panel).
  • Powerful Product Pro Widget built-in A $200 value that is free when you purchase this theme
  • Parallax Effect Widget built-in Choose to set a background image, add text & additional images

Attachments

• install-me-elise-01-v-3.x.y.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • install-me-elise-02-v-3.x.y.zip
  • install-me-elise-03-v-3.x.y.zip
  • install-me-elise-04-v-3.x.y.zip
  • install-me-elise-05-v-3.x.y.zip

borjanews