HTML Equity v1.1.6 - Investment and Forex HTML5 Template

virgilio183

☆☆ Special ☆☆
☆ Pro ☆
Master
Reaction score
NullCash
Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 14-31-27 Equity - Investment and Forex HTML Template.png

Equity finance and investment template, your premium choice for trading currencies & stocks online, suite for every financial business like Forex, Introducing Broker or Wealth Asset Management company. Comes with 4 homepage variant and equipped with latest web technology including Sass for flexible and rapid customization.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 14-31-54 Equity - Investment and Forex HTML Template.png

Files included:​

• HTML files
  • HBS files
  • CSS files
  • SCSS files
  • JS files
  • PSD mockup files
  • Documentation file
v1.1.6
- Update blockit-builder dependency to v3.2.2
info: https://themeforest.net/item/equity-investment-and-forex-html-template/34577993

Attachments

• documentation.zip
    612.5 KB · Views: 0
  • psd.zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 0
  • equity-v1.1.6.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 0

xtreme256

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing this, obviously looked for it for my own project

krnulleds

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is exactly what I needed to my test project.

Freakerlo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I’ve worked with similar templates before, and while the Equity template looks decent for getting started with investment and Forex-related projects, there’s definitely more you could do to make your platform stand out. If you’re serious about expanding your reach or bringing in a wider client base, it's worth investing in a few more unique features or customizations to differentiate from other sites using similar designs.

Freakerlo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I’ve worked with similar templates before, and while the Equity template looks decent for getting started with investment and Forex-related projects, there’s definitely more you could do to make your platform stand out. If you’re serious about expanding your reach or bringing in a wider client base, it's worth investing in a few more unique features or customizations to differentiate from other sites using similar designs.

I’ve come across sites like https://blackeaglefg.com/ that do a great job integrating professional tools and services for the financial sector, and they also offer a more streamlined user experience, which is crucial for keeping visitors engaged.