Reaction score
NullCash
1. Drop Support For Joomla 3

- Raise minimum PHP requirement to 7.4.0
- Raise minimum Joomla version requirement to 4.2.0
- Clean up code, remove the code which is needed to support Joomla 3
- Use latest Joomla API available for Joomla 4.2.0+
- Drop Support For Twitter Bootstrap 2 and Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Convert plugins in the extension to use Subscriber Interface (available on Joomla 4+), thus make these plugins work faster

We will still maintain support for Joomla 3, but mostly bugs fixes and minor improvements. Future improvements will only focus for Joomla 4+.

2. Improvements

- Improve User - Events Booking plugin: Added Synchronize Data parameter to allow synchronize data from Joomla user profile back to his/her registration record when the data is updated for the account.
- Improve Events Management: Added Show Event Creator config option to allow showing event creator on events management screen.
- Improve Export Registrants: Added config options to allow including/excluding Registrant ID and Event ID in the export.
- Improve Upcoming Modules/ Upcoming Events menu item type, Category menu item type: Added Month parameter to allow showing events from certain selected month only.
- Improve Registration History: Added config options to allow hiding First Name, and Last Name. Also, you can now decide to not show registrations of past events in registration history if needed.
- Improve Frontend Registrants Management: Do not show past events in events filter if the menu item is configured to not show registrants from past events.

Attachments

• event_booking_unzip_first_5.0.0.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 7

ktheodor

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much for sharing.I will try it

niaque

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i hope this update for a long time, thanks !

Perry

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is a great component, have used it for a long time and with each version the functionality just gets better and better, nice share, thanks

ziedelifa22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing, i will test it and hope good use in my store.

ventura0465

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the share this extension for joomla cms