My name is Edward (Valera), and I am a Shopify developer with extensive experience.

kalhazan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello!
My name is Valera, and I am a Shopify developer with extensive experience in creating custom solutions to enhance e-commerce experiences. I specialize in building dynamic, efficient, and scalable Shopify stores, focusing on both the front-end and back-end aspects.

What I Do:​

• Custom Shopify Theme Development: I develop highly customized Shopify themes, using modern tools and frameworks to provide a unique, seamless user experience that aligns with your brand’s identity.
  • Shopify App Integration: I ensure seamless integration of third-party apps, including customized functionality for the Shopify Admin, Cart, and Checkout flows.
  • GraphQL API and Shopify Metafields: I am proficient in using GraphQL APIs for advanced data manipulation, including fetching and displaying custom product metafields such as price modifications or variant data, ensuring every product detail is tailored to the client’s needs.
  • Performance Optimization: I focus on improving the performance of Shopify stores, ensuring fast load times and smooth navigation, which leads to better customer retention and higher conversions.
  • Responsive and Accessible Design: I create mobile-friendly, responsive designs that provide an optimal experience across all devices and comply with accessibility standards.

Recent Projects:​

One of my recent projects involved customizing the Shopify cart and checkout experience by dynamically fetching product variant metafields using GraphQL, such as custom prices and promotional information, and updating the user interface to display accurate pricing and discounts in real-time. My work integrates modern tools like Lodash and Virtual DOM for enhanced user interactivity and efficiency.

I am passionate about helping e-commerce businesses grow through personalized, innovative Shopify solutions. Let’s build something great together!