V1.7 Need a module, for order confirmation on mail

Sjubham9728

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, i want to use prestashop for my company's internal product gifting..
I want custom checkout page, and when user clicks submit a mail should sent to me and customer with items in cart and quantity, dont want order management nothing.. only mails
If anyone can devlop a module, or there is already available for this type of requirement, please help

tommy11490

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
prestashop already satisfies the part about confirmation email sent to you and to customer. In terms of custom checkout page, you will have to be more specific. You easily can change the form fields that need to be filled at checkout, would that be enough for you?

Sjubham9728

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Actually i don't want the order to executed, just i want mails to me and customer with what they added in cart and some fields

oghouz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You easily can change the form fields that need to be filled at checkout, would that be enough for you? +1

tommy11490

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Actually i don't want the order to executed, just i want mails to me and customer with what they added in cart and some fields

I think you can just ingore that order will be executed, it just shows up in your admin. I would suggest change the form fields as you need and also change order confirmation email templates. And you can also edit in translations button for placing an order to something like "Click here to submit your gift request"

Sjubham9728

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Where i can change the form fields

tommy11490

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
International - Locations - then you pick your default country - adress format. There you can add more fields, and after that you will change the translation of those fields in translate section, so for example "Adress" can be changed to "Gift delivery"

amir_561

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
international - Locations - then you pick your default country - adress format. There you can add more fields, and after that you will change the translation of those fields in translate section, so for example "Adress" can be changed to "Gift delivery"

tommy11490

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
international - Locations - then you pick your default country - adress format. There you can add more fields, and after that you will change the translation of those fields in translate section, so for example "Adress" can be changed to "Gift delivery"
why do you repeat after me?

andrewJEE2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In the core prestashop is a modul Mail alerts
you can configure who the emails will be sent to