PopupUpsell - Increase the amount of every sale

shockelite

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
linkup.hit.ng
NullCash
PopupUpsell gives you the advantage to upsell your customers additional products based on the product(s) they have in their cart. These additional products can be more expensive items, upgrades or other goodies, which at the end of the day increases the cart total for your customer. You can utilize the full potential of the extension by creating different unique selling propositions for every product. In one study, after installing PopupUpsell, store owners started reporting an increase in sales of up to 22%. So, are you ready to increase your store sales?
[IMG='width:411px;']https://image.opencart.com/cache/58502c6304253-resize-710x380.jpg[/IMG]
DEMO

Attachments

• popupupsell.zip
    981.7 KB · Views: 17

RiPPERD

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
can you please update this to newest version

rjsh

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
can you please update this to newest version

Jeff

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nó có làm việc trên OC 3.0.3.7 ko

raidel perez

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
PopupUpsell gives you the advantage to upsell your customers additional products based on the product(s) they have in their cart. These additional products can be more expensive items, upgrades or other goodies, which at the end of the day increases the cart total for your customer. You can utilize the full potential of the extension by creating different unique selling propositions for every product. In one study, after installing PopupUpsell, store owners started reporting an increase in sales of up to 22%. So, are you ready to increase your store sales?
[IMG='width:411px;']https://image.opencart.com/cache/58502c6304253-resize-710x380.jpg[/IMG]
DEMO
thanks, magnificent contribution, I was looking for it, I will try it

Turker

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

deallz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash