Prestashop SMTP Issues 1.7.6

davidstern

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Good day,

how the flying fcuk do you solve these issues?
I usually am using Sendinblue to make transactional mails work with prestashop but they do not accept anymore clients it seems. At least they declined me.

I'm now again searching since 2 days how to fix it, bought a Comodo SSL - doesn't work shit as well.
Not even StreamBuffer.php fix with 'allow_self_signed' => true, 'verify_peer' => false,
to get Certbot self signed SSL working. Nothing works and a SMTP Server that works perfectly fine on Magento 2 & Woo doesn't work on Prestashop at all.

That whole CMS is utter garbage beyond anything.

And if you post into their Forums / Github all they say "see solution here" but the link only is another poor lad who got told "can't reproduce error, case dismissed".

xtips

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think you must contact the Sendinblue developers

FlyingPirate

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Try mailjet.com. Their support is great and you can buy plans for under $10. Thay also have free plan, but without support.

MootMootz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good day,

how the flying fcuk do you solve these issues?
I usually am using Sendinblue to make transactional mails work with prestashop but they do not accept anymore clients it seems. At least they declined me.

I'm now again searching since 2 days how to fix it, bought a Comodo SSL - doesn't work shit as well.
Not even StreamBuffer.php fix with 'allow_self_signed' => true, 'verify_peer' => false,
to get Certbot self signed SSL working. Nothing works and a SMTP Server that works perfectly fine on Magento 2 & Woo doesn't work on Prestashop at all.

That whole CMS is utter garbage beyond anything.

And if you post into their Forums / Github all they say "see solution here" but the link only is another poor lad who got told "can't reproduce error, case dismissed".
Hey there.
Well that's unfortunate...
Don't know about Sendinblue but I had once mail delivery issues (Mailjet)
It figured that the mailing pool was partially wrong email adresses. It gave my domain bad popularity.
In order to avoid being affected by mass mailing + wrong email adresses you can create a sub-account (with Mailjet ) that doesn't affect you whole domain's popularity.
And all marketing emails (order, invoice, welcome...) will be sent properly.

In an other side, if there a bad
- SSL setup you should ask for your domain hoster.
- Sendinblue SMTP setup... You should reach the helpdesk of SendinBlue.
When I asked them, Mailjet took care of all SFP / DKIM.

It's a 1 year topic but I wish it could help you or someone else !