PrintSpace v1.0.8 - Printing Services & Design Online WooCommerce WordPress theme - (Untouched)

virgilio183

☆☆ Special ☆☆
☆ Pro ☆
Master
Reaction score
NullCash
Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 12-29-46 PrintSpace - Printing Services & Design Online WooCommerce W...png

\\

If you are looking for a beautiful WooCommerce WordPress theme for Printing services, Design online services, printing company, t-shirt shop, t-shirt store, print shop, print store or custom t-shirt designer, custom product designer,… PrintSpace is right choose for you! This theme is also suitable for any kind of online stores such as t-shirt shop, t-shirt store, print shop, print store,… or for custom t-shirt designer, custom product designer to introduce their services or to build their own work.

With special functions you can build your attractive online store, online shop with any kind of store, shop as you want or show your services for Printing. And with super clean, elegant and unique design your site will more attractive with customer and perfect to promote yourself, your own work.

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 12-30-18 PrintSpace - Printing Services & Design Online WooCommerce W...png

Version 1.0.8 – January 24, 2024

- [Update] CSS issues with WooCommerce 8.5.1

info: https://themeforest.net/item/prints...n-online-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/49176208

Attachments

• printspace-child.zip
    117.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Documentation.zip
    620.8 KB · Views: 4
  • plugins.zip
    19.7 MB · Views: 5
  • printspace-v1.0.8.zip
    3 MB · Views: 6

mdymkey4

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks bro for sharing this ! Hope it works
Post automatically merged:

I downloaded it yesterday, I got an error message Incompatible Archive. I'm using Wordpress 6.4.3 and PHP 8.0
Does anyone know why and how to solve ?
Thank you

Last edited:

aniketh

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks bro for sharing this ! Hope it works
Post automatically merged:

I downloaded it yesterday, I got an error message Incompatible Archive. I'm using Wordpress 6.4.3 and PHP 8.0
Does anyone know why and how to solve ?
Thank you
Install the latest version from https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/p...woocommerce-wordpress-theme-untouched.112003/

and for the DEMO import. just go with your-site.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=_options&tab=20
its hidden for some freaking reason

ticodest

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tema için teşekkürler hocam saolasınız