v1.6-v1.7-v8x Product Labels and Stickers v3.0.2

multidanze

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Prestashop Product labels module allows you to add Images & text labels on product photos. Add rules to show product labels & stickers on specific products. Position product labels anywhere. Automatically remove them after a specific time.

product-labels-and-stickers.jpg

Version 3.0.2

Attachments

• productlabelsandstickers.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 22

sdfscv

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for sharing this module.

ideascyan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for sharing this module.

saraa

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for uploading the module.
Ive been looking for this update! amazing! :)

Ponas

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Prestashop Product labels module

Version 3.0.2

LETTER FOR THIS MODULE DEVELOPER

I tried your product, but it still doesn't fully satisfy me, so I bought it.

The very idea and concept of the product looks super and good. Why is it not suitable for me in the present tense? I use prestashop 8.1.7. I tried it, everything seems to work except for the selection of the selected product. I use Brawe and Mozilla browsers with Win 10. the product is found, it is marked blue, but it does not allow to choose. so only reference by id works.

1500 categories in my store. I turn on manage rules by category. and I see complete insanity. 1500 radio buttons, I have some categories with the same name, say "all items". it is impossible for me to name, say, 20 categories with all child and subchild categories.

I remember creating a javascript folder tree maybe twenty years ago, with hierarchies. Why didn't you use that tree, or is it already the default prestashop category tree? Why isn't the above tree search category normal? do it like a wordpress category search and it will be great.

You probably now understand why I can't buy just any of your modules, and I need it.

Fix it in other versions as I suggest, because apparently you tested your module with five categories and two labels.

And why four separate pages for a presta menu, because it can't be done on one page and not with tabs, but usually in sequence? after all, we would also like to see that a person spends as little time as possible in administration.

It is very inconvenient to run through pages and create labels now.

Create simpler graphical interfaces, because simplicity lies in genius.