Temtem Auto Luma Farmer and Temtem Auto XP Farmer

thiagoruizfs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, this is my release of a ahk script I wrote to farm for Lumas and XP in the online MMO Temtem. This is my first time making anything so I'm sorry if they are very bad.

Temtem Auto Farmer (TAF) runs in the grass until it gets into an encounter and uses the first move of both of your tems on the wild tems. This should be used in an area where you one-shot the wild tems, otherwise your squad's hp will be chipped down. Simple script that works perfectly.

Temtem Auto Luma Farmer (TALF) runs in the grass and gets into encounters. If a Luma is not present it will run away and seek another encounter. If a Luma is present it should check a couple of times to ensure it was not false-flagged and then exit the script. It does this by scanning 3 times with 5 second intervals where the Luma star should be next to the tems name to see if it is a luma. It does not work perfectly (the length of the name messes with it sometimes) but it works.

Note, both of these are binded to begin upon \ and end upon ' after you run the script. These are the keys directly above and left of the Enter key. Also, both of these only work if your display is 1920x1080p. Included will be both executables as well as the source for both projects so you can change the bindings or whatever you desire.

Warning: Use at your own risk. I would not use TALF in high traffic areas or in long stints.

I hope this helps anybody, I just wanted to give back what little I could to our amazing community.

PS. There is no anti-cheat in Temtem that I know of, just be wary of reports via other players.

Attachments

• Temtem Hack AHK.zip
    1 MB · Views: 0