v1.7-v8x 8.0.0 Google PageSpeed Insight – Page Speed Optimization Module [Prestashop]

valter

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Fast and optimized pages lead to higher visitor engagement, retention, and conversions. Increase page load speed. The Page Speed Module nulled help you to get a passing grade in Google Page Speed Insight.

Speed up your website First off, if you haven’t guessed it, this module directly complements Google’sPageSpeed Insights. It’s a great module for giving you feedback on what can be done to optimize your site. What I’ve found is many of the issues this tool reports back to you can be resolved automatically by the PageSpeed module (PSM) simplyby installing it.

Google can tell you what needs to be optimized and how to optimize it, so why not let them do it for you? Second, you should know that I wouldn’t take the time to share all this information if I hadn’t tested it multiple times. The following screenshot demonstrates what’s reported in Google Webmaster Tools after implementing everything in this blog post. What Google’s data is showing is they are downloading pages from our site in 80 milliseconds. 80 milliseconds! I’ve never seen speeds that fast. Implementing the recommendations in this post is going to get you there, too (or at least give you greater speed gains than you already have).

Attachments

• 8.0.0 Google PageSpeed Insight – Page Speed Optimization Module [Prestashop] .zip
    111.9 KB · Views: 11

pluto

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing, i try this module

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing, i try this module

8.1.4 releases before on this forum

mikeaquarius

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
OLD MODULE!!! OLD MODULE!!! OLD MODULE!!!

Please, before publishing a module, check the date and if exist update

please follow the rules

Greetings.

please @Root, moderate these users who don't check anything

amitecosini

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
forum have lastest version 8.1.4 ,it is 8.0.0 very old .

fabriferro

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Version of the module a little dated, I recommend carrying out the tests with a more recent version.

Coolt

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

jose08

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hello i ll try it into my prestashop store thanks

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Please, before publishing a module, check the date and if exist update

please follow the rules

Greetings.

please @Root, moderate these users who don't check anything

FerranRoMu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Fast and optimized pages lead to higher visitor engagement, retention, and conversions. Increase page load speed. The Page Speed Module nulled help you to get a passing grade in Google Page Speed Insight.

Speed up your website First off, if you haven’t guessed it, this module directly complements Google’sPageSpeed Insights. It’s a great module for giving you feedback on what can be done to optimize your site. What I’ve found is many of the issues this tool reports back to you can be resolved automatically by the PageSpeed module (PSM) simplyby installing it.

Google can tell you what needs to be optimized and how to optimize it, so why not let them do it for you? Second, you should know that I wouldn’t take the time to share all this information if I hadn’t tested it multiple times. The following screenshot demonstrates what’s reported in Google Webmaster Tools after implementing everything in this blog post. What Google’s data is showing is they are downloading pages from our site in 80 milliseconds. 80 milliseconds! I’ve never seen speeds that fast. Implementing the recommendations in this post is going to get you there, too (or at least give you greater speed gains than you already have).
Thanks for sharing! I'll try soon

beromero

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
on this forum you can find latest version 8.1.4, this is version 8.0.0 – very old