Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor Module
» Add to my wishlist

payment-logo.png

Agile PrestaShop Multiple Seller/Vendor Module

4.9 98 Review(s)

1604435414069.png

1604435476268.png

Reference No: AGILE-21
Agile Multiple Seller is a PrestaShop addon module that enables multiple sellers (vendors) to share a single PrestaShop store and shopping cart. It can turn your PrestaShop into a marketplace. The store(marketplace) owner (can also the Primary Seller) controls all access to the PrestaShop store. Sellers/Vendors can list, sell, and manage their products and orders.
PrestaShop 1.4x/1.5x/1.6x/1.7x

$160.00$144.00
ADD TO WISHLISTADD TO COMPARE
Qty:-+
ADD TO CART

Please Note:
1. Our refund policy only applies to products that do not function as advertised, and only if the problem cannot be corrected in a reasonable amount of time. Please view the product demo prior to purchase to insure this product will fulfill your needs.

2. Not sure if this module will fit your needs? Will you need any additional modules to meet your requirements? Please see our Purchase Guide to answer these questions.

Payment collection mode
There are 3 payment collection mode which determine who will collect money from a customer at checkout.
1. Store owner collects payment - This is the default option. All sellers/vendors share the same payment method. Store owner collects funds from customer, then distributes funds to sellers after deduction of transactions fees, commission on sales, etc. The amount of deduction is based on the contract between store owner and seller.
2. Seller collects payment - Sellers collect their own funds directly from the customer. Seller/vendors will then pay commissions/transaction fees to store owner based on their individual contract with the store owner.
Note - Following payment modules are compatible with this payment collection mode.
Cash On Delivery (PrestaShop original)
Agile Bank Wire
Agile Pay y Cheque
Agile Stripe Marketplace
Agile Paypal Parallel module
Agile Paypal Adaptive Module
Agile Authorize.NET module

... More payment modules will coming up
3. Both seller and store owner collect payments - in this mode, Customer payment will go directly to (be split between) both the Seller (product price + shipping + tax - minus commissions or transaction fees) and the Store Owner (commission on sale and/or transaction fee).
Note - Following payment modules are compatible with this payment collection mode.
Agile Stripe Marketplace
Agile Paypal Parallel module
Agile Paypal Adaptive Module
Agile Authorize.NET module

... More payment modules will coming up

Note - No matter what payment collection mode you are chosen, you are able to set some of the sellers to "Always use store collects payment" mode.

mo1373

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i need this too. please share it if someone has this

Edongo

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I need it too thanks advance