virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
affc2-ajax-full-featured-calendar-preview.jpg
Ajax Full Featured Calendar 2 is a complete and highly customizable calendar solution that allows you to organize the events that you have each month, week or day. It have options that allows you to choose the day that each week begins, whether to include or not weekends for personal use or even business.

This calendar supports custom fields where you can add other information of the event to match your needs and filter events by your own categories. It can be easily customized to be used for leisure, something else you have to do from time to time, hospitals, schools, hotels, and other types of companies.

This is the second version and a complete solution for jQuery fullcalendar plugin. Most admin themes on themeforest use this plugin and they are static updated, with this solution now they can get dynamic. It’s possible due to the php class and jQuery plugin that this product contains in two demo versions. The PHP class and the js plugin retrieves all events to the calendar and the events are updated on drag and on resize without page reload or redirects and on each event click is displayed the event information that can be edited, exported or deleted.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/ajax-full-featured-calendar-2/10158465

Attachments

• changelog.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Changes.zip
    487.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Demo.zip
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • Help.zip
    985.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Source.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Themes.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 5

hagium

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for sharing it :) I was looking for it

nickJ

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for sharing it :) I was looking for it

mamado

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 42156
Ajax Full Featured Calendar 2 is a complete and highly customizable calendar solution that allows you to organize the events that you have each month, week or day. It have options that allows you to choose the day that each week begins, whether to include or not weekends for personal use or even business.

This calendar supports custom fields where you can add other information of the event to match your needs and filter events by your own categories. It can be easily customized to be used for leisure, something else you have to do from time to time, hospitals, schools, hotels, and other types of companies.

This is the second version and a complete solution for jQuery fullcalendar plugin. Most admin themes on themeforest use this plugin and they are static updated, with this solution now they can get dynamic. It’s possible due to the php class and jQuery plugin that this product contains in two demo versions. The PHP class and the js plugin retrieves all events to the calendar and the events are updated on drag and on resize without page reload or redirects and on each event click is displayed the event information that can be edited, exported or deleted.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/ajax-full-featured-calendar-2/10158465
thankyou very much for this source
Post automatically merged:

yes. i so happy . very good .
Post automatically merged:

i dont download this beecause i not enophe cache back :(

malmsteen

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for your precious contribution. Will try soon