v1.6-v1.7 Avoid sharing the modules elsewhere !

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. To better share and enrich our forum. Please my friends let's avoid sharing the modules elsewhere. Thanks you for sharing.

apryaldy

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Agreed with you!
Hope the others understand about this too

marcweell

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Recomiendo usar los modulos de esta pagina unicamente y no hacer caso a otras, esta web es segura.

sheshu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
totally agree with you.
The content should not leave the forum to keep it under control

PrestaPene

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Well, that's a little bit difficult, but it's a good idea!!

tali656

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
It does not make much sense since many modules that are shared here are brought from other forums, which in turn are bought in others. I know that some are bought here, but many others are not. Apart from this, the lack of control of useless messages in this forum makes 95% of the content is pure straw, with users who copy and paste messages from other users, appreciate non-existent things, duplicate content from other users deliberately or with More than 300 messages and not a single like without any consequence. For this reason for me personally it is easier, practical and grateful to share content on other sites. If there is no continuous moderation there is no control. Why share something if I don't need to share it because with any nonsensical answer I win nullcash?
I respect, understand and hope luck with this proposal but i think different (y)

prokill

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@Choupy can you develop your idea?
I would tend to join @tali656 this forum would really need a team of moderators to increase quality of this forum. at least there are lot of contents.

Choupy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. I made a request to create a small team of moderators I have not yet received Answer..?

prokill

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@Choupy I have posted a message to Root along time ago. But doesn't remember he's willing to change any rules. Hope you can make him change his mind.

javialbox

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. To better share and enrich our forum. Please my friends let's avoid sharing the modules elsewhere. Thanks you for sharing.
I'm with you Partner and also avoid duplicate posts, with content that has surely been previously downloaded from another post and uploaded again to win "NullCash"
In that it should work and report to avoid it.
Post automatically merged:

It does not make much sense since many modules that are shared here are brought from other forums, which in turn are bought in others. I know that some are bought here, but many others are not. Apart from this, the lack of control of useless messages in this forum makes 95% of the content is pure straw, with users who copy and paste messages from other users, appreciate non-existent things, duplicate content from other users deliberately or with More than 300 messages and not a single like without any consequence. For this reason for me personally it is easier, practical and grateful to share content on other sites. If there is no continuous moderation there is no control. Why share something if I don't need to share it because with any nonsensical answer I win nullcash?
I respect, understand and hope luck with this proposal but i think different (y)
totally agree with you friend, a perfect explanation. This forum needs moderators for it to work well ....