Bankuy - Digital Banking & Business Loan Elementor Template Kit

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Bankuy - Digital Banking & Business Loan Elementor Template Kit - Finance & Law Elementor

Bankuy is tailored to showcase your Digital Banking Business. With Bankuy, building your Financial Technology, Credit Card, Payment Gateway, and Insurance website is just a click away.

Bankuy is perfect for Digital Banking and has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout. The pixel-perfect design makes your creation super fast and easily extendable.

Main Features:​

• Powered by Elementor (Elementor Pro NOT required) = Save Money!
  • Powerful Drag & Drop Builder by Elementor
  • One Click Import
  • 100% Responsive
  • Easy to Customize
  • Minimal and Clean
  • Free Google Fonts.
  • Awesome Unique Look
  • All files are well commented
  • Free Updates
  • Displays well in all modern browsers and devices

Templates:​

• Home
  • About
  • Service
  • Team
  • FAQ
  • Career
  • Blog
  • Blog Single
  • Contact
  • Header
  • Footer
  • Contact form

How to Use Template Kits:​

• 1. Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
  • 2. Download your kit file and Do not unzip
  • 3. Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
  • 4. Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
  • 5. Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
  • 6. Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
  • 7. Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
  • 8. Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
  • 9. Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.

If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.

Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/e...use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/bankuy-digital-banking-business-loan-elementor-template-kit/45420846

Attachments

• bankuy-digital-banking-business-loan-elementor.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 2

TonyHarrington

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow, Bankuy seems like an amazing Elementor template kit for digital banking and business loans! Thanks for sharing the detailed guide and demo link; I'll check it out.
Post automatically merged:

Wow, Bankuy seems like an amazing Elementor template kit for digital banking and business loans! Thanks for sharing the detailed guide and demo link; I'll check it out.
It's impressive how easy it is to use and customize the templates. I'll also ask Mortgage Broker in Swansea if I can use this app to manage my mortgage efficiently. Thanks for sharing it, and I think I'll definitely check it out.

It's impressive how easy it is to use and customize the templates. I'll also ask Mortgage Broker in Swansea if I can use this app to manage my mortgage efficiently. Thanks for sharing it, and I think I'll definitely check it out.
dgdfhg

Last edited:

noites

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
An exceptional plugin that adds incredible value! It effortlessly integrates into our system, providing outstanding features. Highly impressed with the performance and ease of use. A must-have for anyone looking to enhance their setup!

abdulhaih

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Bankuy seems like an excellent solution for building a digital banking business website. It's packed with features and offers a user-friendly experience. With its responsive layout and easy customization options, you can create a professional online presence for your financial technology services.
By the way, when setting up your digital banking venture, don't forget to consider the importance of managing your business finances effectively. You can explore free business bank accounts from https://www.businessfinanced.co.uk/free-business-bank-accounts/ to help streamline your financial operations.

Eldorado 2555

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very mush for sharring this module

karill

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you so much, i like your sharing bro

daisiemagrob

XNullUser
Reaction score
6671 Southwest Fwy, Suite 500 Houston, Texas 77074
NullCash
Bankuy sounds like a fantastic platform for showcasing digital banking businesses! If you're considering launching or expanding your financial technology ventures, it's essential to also consider the tax implications involved. Tax Solution Houston specializes in providing tailored tax solutions for businesses in the financial sector, ensuring compliance and maximizing tax efficiency. By partnering with Tax Solution Houston, you can navigate the complexities of tax regulations while focusing on growing your digital banking business seamlessly.