thx for sharing this module my friend

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, brother - maybe helpful!

josef durchman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Delivery Boy Mobile App v1.0.1 - PrestaShop

Delivery-Boy-740x740.jpg

Launch the Delivery Boy app for Android and iOS for your PrestaShop store and offer convenient order delivery and management. Delivery providers can be added from the admin panel and at the same time get credentials to access the mobile app.

DEMO LINK
https://www.knowband.com/prestashop-delivery-boy-app

The PrestaShop Delivery Boy App module is a ready-made environment that simplifies the delivery process in your PrestaShop store. The Delivery Management application will improve the quality of customer service by making them fast and secure.

The delivery management app for PrestaShop allows the store administrator to add delivery staff to the back-end. After adding a messenger, they will receive login credentials for the Delivery Boy app for Android and iOS. Using the same, the messenger can simply access the messenger application and continue the process.

The store owner can assign orders from the Delivery Boy app module, and the courier can accept or reject them. Once accepted, the PrestaShop messenger can process further delivery.

Enjoy!
thank you! I look forward to using this.

vivozivo

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I would love to try this, thank you for this post

marangurenm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks. Espero que me sirva. Me esta costando encontrar alguna aplicacion que funcione. Gracias.

moml

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you bro very much! I needed this module.