V8x Electrive - Marketplace Electronics Store Template | v3.2.6

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Electrive - Marketplace Electronics Store is a Responsive theme and designed for selling Electronics, fashion Apparel, Wear, Accessories, Clothing store. The theme is responsive and supports all devices, user-friendly and fine-looking.

Attachments

• v3.2.6-electrive.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 108

solange

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing this theme.

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thank yopu for shanring. very useful.

Asirajans

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tema için teşekkürler hocam saolasınız

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank yopu for shanring BUT ERROR 5OO 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
install theme from admin panel by uploading the zip. before theme activation, go to modules and activate 'wbstaticblocks' manually. if module activation gives an error that index already exists in database, delete three mysql tables called 'wbstaticblocks_*' from database and re-enable 'wbstaticblocks' module. this process wil recreate tables and enable the module. this is needed to do only once. once module is enabled, activate the theme and it should work. this is the only encountered problem on my side.

koksal22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Bu temayı paylaştığınız için çok teşekkür ederiz.

onlinest

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
standart bir tema. Ancak özellikleri güzel. Paylaşım için teşekkürler

FEranndo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tengo una tienda de informatica y esta sin duda es la mejor plantilla que e probado no me a dado ni un fallo 1685346366 tengo una tienda informatica y me a servido mucho para progresar con mi tienda

rolandodas2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing. I had other module for this function but need to try new one. This seem ok, but what price :cautious:Thanks for sharing. I had other module for this function but need to try new one. This seem ok, but what price :cautious:Thanks for sharing. I had other module for this function but need to try new one. This seem ok, but what price :cautious:

vladbenb1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
install theme from admin panel by uploading the zip. before theme activation, go to modules and activate 'wbstaticblocks' manually. if module activation gives an error that index already exists in database, delete three mysql tables called 'wbstaticblocks_*' from database and re-enable 'wbstaticblocks' module. this process wil recreate tables and enable the module. this is needed to do only once. once module is enabled, activate the theme and it should work. this is the only encountered problem on my side.
Th... you it's work! but term look wrong.

Attachments

• 2023-06-28_105857.png
    2023-06-28_105857.png
    586.4 KB · Views: 28

blumd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
muchisimas gracias por el tema, lo voy a probar

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The theme has been installed. However, I don't like it: terrible fonts, the theme is full of ads, after turning off ads, the design shows empty white spaces. The top menu is static, what idiot came up with the thread size page slider. Each advertisement is a separate module, there is no module management from the administration panel. The yellow menu is not automated, you need to enter one entry at a time. There is no way to turn off that menu. When switched off, it overlaps with the daily deal block. A terrible and uninteresting black lower block, where everything is not automated and every html link will have to be entered by hand. Although the theme itself looks good on the demo page, the management is very disappointing. Couldn't all the advertising management be combined and done in the theme management menu itself? I think in twenty hours of work you can make the theme look very good, but is it worth it? don't have dinner with this technological design solution..

yyasin526

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Electrive - Marketplace Electronics Store is a Responsive theme and designed for selling Electronics, fashion Apparel, Wear, Accessories, Clothing store. The theme is responsive and supports all devices, user-friendly and fine-looking.

hey bu paylaşım için thanks baby .. Umarım gerçekten işe arar da kullanırız falan filan

rootabs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchas gracias por compartir, probare el tema a ver que tal va

hatc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for a great module. Thank you for sharing