Emby Module for WHMCS Jellyfin nulled

leopkks

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Emby Module for WHMCS
Overview

Emby module enables you to resell your emby server subscriptions from WHMCS.You can manage the subscriptions creation/termination from WHMCS portal. This module supports WHMCS v6 and v7.

Features
  • Create Account: Account creation is managed automatically when an account is created in WHMCS then its created in Emby Server as well.The details will be automatically sent to client.
  • Emby Connect: Module supports Emby Connect invitation. You can manage this option from WHMCS admin.
  • Suspend Account: This module manages the suspension of an account on Emby server.
  • Unsuspend Account: This module manages the unsuspension of an account on Emby server.
  • Terminate Account: When an account is terminated in WHMCS due to unpaid invoice overdue or manual termination from admin then the account is also terminated from Emby Server and client receives the termination notification.
  • Changing Password: You can change the Emby server’s account password from WHMCS.
For more details please visit Emby Module for WHMCS - https://www.modulesguru.com/emby-module-for-whmcs/

Emby and Jellyfin WHMC mod

Attachments

• Emby and Jellyfin.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 9

Nzbcorz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for you sharing lol yet I couldn’t download it since lacking of nullcashes lol :))

demosaha727

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for you sharing lol yet I couldn’t download it since lacking of nullcashes lol :)

Reloaded

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does this work? and is this nulled

alphe1992

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for you sharing lol yet I couldn’t download it since lacking of nullcashes lol :)

Megatron9935

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice is this nulled or not nulled ?