V1.7 Estimate Shipping Cost Module 4.0.4 - Nulled by @d-shilko

hacik12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 19934
Features

• Insert a button to know the shipping costs in the product sheet.
  • Popup in javascript to display shipping costs once the country and destination province is entered.
  • Fields to request the client configurable in the backoffice of PrestaShop.
  • Option to add the product consulted to the shopping cart.
  • It does not oblige the customer to register or add the product to the cart.
  • Module ready to translate to any language from the prestashop translation manager.
  • No programming skills required to install and configure

What's New in Version 4.0.4(04/23/2021)

• #ESC-139: The module creates empty addresses and shopping carts without information.
  • #ESC-136: It does not apply automatic discounts with free shipping when calculating the cost of shipping.
  • #ESC-128: It does not show the estimated delivery days for the carrier in the final cart summary.
  • #ESC-142: Improvements in the usability of the popup for calculating shipping.
  • #ESC-138: Option to show the minimum shipping cost according to the country.
  • #ESC-133: Option to show/hide estimated delivery column.
  • #ESC-126: Option to not show the "Calculate shipping cost" button on certain products.
  • #ESC-48: Configure carriers so that they are not shown in the shipment calculation.
  • #ESC-8: Preselect data in the address form within the payment page.
  • #ESC-153: leo_otis - v1.0.0 - Leotheme: Does not show "Calculate shipping cost" button on product page.
  • #ESC-141: autolanguagecurrency - v2.7.1 - idnovate.
  • #ESC-130: Advanced Product Configurator - v1.1.2 - Yopixel.
  • #ESC-78: rg_chilexpress - v2.4.4 - Rolige.

DEMO LINK
Thank you very much for this module!

Max133711

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing this i've downloaded it ill test and back with my review

scoredes

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think this addon is great so i can put some delivery time to orders

ctx10

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing bro, its works!!

jackob

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gracias por compartir este modulo, lo probaremos

nzsky

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Will be tested bro.
Thank you and Saluti

dave82

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks perfect module!!!!

—————————-

jpk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I need to try this perfect looking module !

Ponas

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Developers made very very many bugs in this module. I can use this old version. Please share newest version.

Version 4.0.9 - 6/27/2023​

Major
PrestaShop compatibility: 1.7.0.0 - 8.1.0
  • #ESC: The module does not show all available carriers when the area of the selected province is different from that of the country.
  • #ESC: Option to collapse the shipping calculation form by default on mobile devices.
+ read more

Version 2.1.0 - 6/8/2023​

Major
PrestaShop compatibility: 1.6.0.4 - 1.6.1.24
  • #ESC-I3: The module does not show the correct number of estimated days configured for a carrier in "All countries".
  • #ESC-I4: The module does not allow adding special characters in the city field.

Version 4.0.7 - 5/27/2023​

Major
PrestaShop compatibility: 1.7.0.0 - 8.0.4
  • #ESC: Polish translation added.
  • #ESC-I1: Shipping Configurator Pro - v4.0.6 - PresTeamShop.
  • #ESC-I2: The module does not show the correct number of estimated days configured for a carrier in "All countries".
  • #ESC-I4: The module does not allow adding special characters in the city field.
  • #ESC-T4: Option "Calculate shipping on cart page".
  • #ESC-T5: Option to choose the hook to display the shipping calculation button.
  • #ESC-T6: thecheckout - v3.3.5 - PrestaSmart.
  • #ESC-T9: Shipping fees based on zipcodes - v2.0.3 - MARICHAL Emmanuel: Compatibility with "Show minimum shipping cost based on country" option.
+ read more

Version 2.0.11 - 3/10/2022​

Major
  • #ESC-206: The module changes the setting of the product when it is out of stock to "Allow orders".
  • #ESC-200: The module stops working when the store's default country is disabled.
  • #ESC-196: The module does not show carrier description on mobile devices.
  • #ESC-191: The module changes the country of the store when calculating the shipment even when the option "Change the country when a carrier is selected " is disabled.
  • #ESC-194: Improve module load performance.
  • #ESC-197: One Page Checkout PS - v2.5.0 - PresTeamShop: Error when going to the payment page in versions lower than 2.5.0.
+ read more

Version 4.0.6 - 2/22/2022​

Major
PrestaShop compatibility: 1.7.0.0 - 1.7.8.3
  • #ESC-201: The module changes the setting of the product when it is out of stock to "Allow orders".
  • #ESC-199: The module stops working when the store's default country is disabled.
  • #ESC-195: The module does not show carrier description on mobile devices.
  • #ESC-192: The module shows the information and price of the carrier applied even in the products for which the carrier does not apply.
  • #ESC-190: The module changes the country of the store when calculating the shipment even when the option "Change the country when a carrier is selected " is disabled.
  • #ESC-193: Improve module load performance.
  • #ESC-160: Compatibility with FireFox on Android device.
+ read more

Version 2.0.10 - 11/18/2021​

Major
  • #ESC-175: Incorrect shipping calculation when loading product page.
  • #ESC-168: Shows the "Calculate shipping cost" button even if the product is not available for orders.
  • #ESC-177: Option to include the products in the cart when calculating the shipping costs.
  • #ESC-172: Option to require the City and Postal Code fields.
  • #ESC-171: Option "Test mode".
  • #ESC-163: Visual improvement in the shipping calculation form on mobile devices.
  • #ESC-161: Option to enable/disable the automatic calculation of the shipment when opening the modal window.
  • #ESC-152: Option to show a contact form when there are no available carriers.
+ read more

Version 4.0.5 - 11/18/2021​

Major
PrestaShop compatibility: 1.7.0.0 - 1.7.8.1
  • #ESC-174: Incorrect shipping calculation when loading product page.
  • #ESC-167: Shows the "Calculate shipping cost" button even if the product is not available for orders.
  • #ESC-176: Option to include the products in the cart when calculating the shipping costs.
  • #ESC-170: Option "Test mode".
  • #ESC-164: Option to enable/disable the automatic calculation of the shipment when opening the modal window.
  • #ESC-162: Visual improvement in the shipping calculation form on mobile devices.
  • #ESC-157: Option to require the City and Postal Code fields.
  • #ESC-151: Autocomplete data in the shipping calculation form according to the cart address.
  • #ESC-6: Option to show a contact form when there are no available carriers.
  • #ESC-166: Deluxe Tienda Privada - v2.1.5 - innovadeluxe.