Events Calendar Pro v6.2.1 - Wordpress plugin - (Untouched)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
ikSOIxf.jpg

Events Calendar Pro is a awesomely dynamic add-on for The Events Calendar that adds more features and functionality to an already robust plugin.

The Events Calendar allows you to create and manage events with ease from right within your WordPress dash; no shortcode is needed (nor is one available). With Events Calendar Pro, you can go even further with recurring events, more calendar views (including Day and Week), Location Search, more widget options, and much more.

Plus, Events Calendar Pro users get access to our premium support forums. Need help or have a question? Post there and we'll get back to you within 24 hours (during the week). We're proud of our great support team and want to help you crush it with Events Calendar Pro.

Requires at least: 6.1.0
Stable tag: 6.2.1
Tested up to: 6.3.1
Requires PHP: 7.4
== Changelog ==

= [v6.2.1] 2023-09-05 =

* Fix - In scenarios where the `wp_posts` table was larger than the base provisional ID (1000000), during activation of ECP the provisional ID could get rolled back to a lower value, causing conflicts with legitimate post IDs and provisional IDs. [ECP-1565]
* Fix - Fixes a `Return value of TEC\Events_Pro\Custom_Tables\V1\Traits\With_Event_RecurrenceTest::add_off_pattern_flag_to_rule() must be of the type array, string returned` fatal from a return type definition. This was occurring in edge cases, where recurrence data was likely invalid to begin with. [ECP-1566]
* Fix - Do not delete edited Series following deletion of last Event in it. [ECP-1560]
* Fix - After a 6.0 migration, some recurring events with date instances that were marked as `same-time` would show wrong times in classic editor. This edge case should be resolved now. The underlying data was correct but the interface support was no longer handling `same-time` dates. [ECP-1511]
* Fix - Modify output of additional fields for Event Automator to provide consistent output and prevent infinite growth of fields in Zapier. [EVA-103]
* Tweak - Removed 'Series' post type from the list of available post types under "Tickets > Settings" in Event Tickets. [ECP-1568]

Demo: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/

Attachments

• eventscalendarpro621.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 4

matis2701

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much! I was looking for it for a long time!

rintin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I like this module. thanks for share i will test this version on my site

serged915

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the module. I wish to test it deeply before buying it.

foru

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing, i'm just looking for it.