zarkostrelec

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
23rd.jpg

Available Extension Types:
OCMOD and VQMOD

Have you ever wanted to run members only website? or as fast as possible to make your visitors into registered users?

With this module you can push your visitors to regsiter:) As now as admin you have a full control which product / category / information page/ or any page you have on your website can be accessed by only registered users.

All you have to do is select the store (if you have more than one) and add a route link which page must be private. So once non logged visitor will try access this restricted page he will be redirected to login / register page. After registration he will be able to access these pages without any problems.

This is a must to have module if needed to privatize your store pages by restricting specific pages or whole shop for non loged visitors.

Attachments

• FORCEDLOGINTORESTRICTEDPAGES-3.0.2.0.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 15

Turker

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Good Modules. I Hope work opencart 3.0.3.3

designerboyalee

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the sharing!
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 6484

Available Extension Types:
OCMOD and VQMOD

Have you ever wanted to run members only website? or as fast as possible to make your visitors into registered users?

With this module you can push your visitors to regsiter:) As now as admin you have a full control which product / category / information page/ or any page you have on your website can be accessed by only registered users.

All you have to do is select the store (if you have more than one) and add a route link which page must be private. So once non logged visitor will try access this restricted page he will be redirected to login / register page. After registration he will be able to access these pages without any problems.

This is a must to have module if needed to privatize your store pages by restricting specific pages or whole shop for non loged visitors.
Thanx for share nice sharing ;)

Last edited:

Turker

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I can't download it. I did not fully understand the nullcash thing of this site. I'm writing a comment. I also do the likes. But my nullcash is not increasing. I can only watch the modules.

venom2023

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I can't download it. I did not fully understand the nullcash thing of this site. I'm writing a comment. I also do the likes. But my nullcash is not increasing. I can only watch the modules.

singame

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

narcishd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you, putI can't download it
Post automatically merged:

thank you, putI can't download it

Usta

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you !