thePLUS

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
jce-logo.jpg

JCE Pro Content Editor v2.9.15 - Visual Editor for Joomla | +INFO | Changelog

A new version of the popular JCE Pro Content Editor component has become available which is designed for quick and easy editing of Joomla!
You can create any one without much need for programming knowledge, style sheets and markup languages.
The editor lets you easily create tables, work with images, resize and thumbnails, manage video and audio content, create links to files, add stylized captions, spell check and edit source code.

» ZIP file JCE Pro v2.6.38 for Joomla! 2,5 + 3.x
» ZIP file JCE Pro v2.9.15 for Joomla! 3.x + 4.x
» ZIP file JCE Pro Plugins

Attachments

• pkg_jce_pro_v2.6.38.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • pkg_jce_pro_v2.9.15.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • jce-plugins-+v.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

dembe

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you there is update 2.19.16 but its minor i think

stuermer

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you

gober

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 11385

A new version of the popular JCE Pro Content Editor component has become available which is designed for quick and easy editing of Joomla!
You can create any one without much need for programming knowledge, style sheets and markup languages.
The editor lets you easily create tables, work with images, resize and thumbnails, manage video and audio content, create links to files, add stylized captions, spell check and edit source code.

NIce Post. ImVerry Need it Thanks Bro.. YOu Are my hero

thonglor2505

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 11385

thank you very much for A new version of the popular JCE Pro Content Editor component has become available which is designed for quick and easy editing of Joomla!

HalholBerg6

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great tool, thanks! I want to improve my Joomla skills, and this editor looks like a great option. I am especially pleased with the ability to spell check because I often make typos in the text and don't notice them. If you know of other tools for working with Joomla, I'd like to know about them too. I need something simple like imovie for windows. This editor is not about organizing data, but if you have ever worked with this editor, then you will understand what I mean. It's intuitive to use, and I'd love to work with similar tools all the time.