v1.6-v1.7 Knowband's Social Loginizer v.3.0.4

ahmed12

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. This is the first post I publish. I hope not to run into some mistakes (if so, tell me).
For this post I propose a Kwowband module. The latest version is released on January 2, 2021 and is compatible up to the current prestashop version 1.7.7.7
I use it on prestashop 1.7.6.8
Prestashop social login module adds 14 social logins to your store. You can offer customers access to Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, and ten other login options. The Social Login add-on offers integration with the most popular email marketing services: MailChimp, Klaviyo and SendInBlue. Admin can synchronize customer email addresses with email marketing database. The admin can configure the selected social login options according to their business needs. It is not mandatory to configure all social login options to use the module. The module is mobile responsive and also works great on mobile devices, it also offers a statistics tab which allows the admin to check statistics such as login and registration details using social platforms.
This is the demo link

E qui trovate il plugin
Thanks for sharing!

Stan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this module! Super!

Porter276

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Well done!! Keep up the good work. Share the latest version pls.

xcyber

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I like this - you are very good man - keep it up

modabirsen

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Welcome, and thanks for sharing!
Do you know the propotions of customers that creates an account with this module in your shop?

allisonmm2022

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello. This is the first post I publish. I hope not to run into some mistakes (if so, tell me).
For this post I propose a Kwowband module. The latest version is released on January 2, 2021 and is compatible up to the current prestashop version 1.7.7.7
I use it on prestashop 1.7.6.8
Prestashop social login module adds 14 social logins to your store. You can offer customers access to Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, and ten other login options. The Social Login add-on offers integration with the most popular email marketing services: MailChimp, Klaviyo and SendInBlue. Admin can synchronize customer email addresses with email marketing database. The admin can configure the selected social login options according to their business needs. It is not mandatory to configure all social login options to use the module. The module is mobile responsive and also works great on mobile devices, it also offers a statistics tab which allows the admin to check statistics such as login and registration details using social platforms.
This is the demo link

E qui trovate il plugin
Alguem sabe mi dizer se o modulo esta 100%?
Post automatically merged:

eu até tinha ele mais estava com algum problemas

aalleexx

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
exactly what I was looking for, I hope it will work ok!