v1.6-v1.7 Module Advanced Search 5 PRO v5.0.0: Filters and facets SEO

memox_

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The best multifunctional navigation module for PrestaShop! An application for online stores that offer a wide range of products. Advanced Search 5 allows you to add any number of search engines and place them anywhere on the page.

Demo: https://addons.prestashop.com/ru/se...nced-search-5-pro-filters-and-facets-seo.html

The module search process is based on the specified filters. Filters allow varied and convenient navigation. They will help your customers find products that match their search criteria in a minimum number of clicks. Advanced Search 4 was designed to fulfill queries in the shortest possible time, even for catalogs that contain several thousand products or categories.

You can choose from 3 types of search engines:
- Search the entire catalogue:
- Search a selection of products: searches are carried out on the page on which the user is located.
- Step-by-step search: search criteria are refined and reproduced while the user formulates his request.
Apart from its main function, Advanced Search

module is also known as one of the best indexing solutions. It's built into an SEO optimized page generator, allowing you to increase exposure without duplicating pages!

Attachments

• v5_0_0-pm_advancedsearch4.zip
    703.1 KB · Views: 2

mikeaquarius

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
OLD VERSION

Check before post

pejman80

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much for this module. I will try it right now.

TEST TEST TRST

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

xnightway

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash