V1.7 Module showing related products

banan_44

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, I am looking for a module that shows related products based on tags and categories. It should work automatically. Is there any module like that? It should work on PS 1.7.5

Root

System Boss
Staff member
Big Boss
Reaction score
NullCash
@banan_44, I don't have the module. If you use powerful themes like Panda, these modules are built-in.

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@banan_44

Let me Google that for you...

- shows related products based on tags and categories............... Check!
- should work automatically.............................................................................. Check!
- should work on PS 1.7.5...................................................................................... Check!

Here you are ;)

Attachments

• relatedfree17.zip
    83.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

banan_44

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@banan_44
Let me Google that for you...

This is not what I asked for. This module is useless because you need to select related products manually for every product in shop. I had this module before. Only Pro version of that module has the functionality I asked. You have posted a free version. Shame on you. Here's the link to a free version hidden above:
https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/related-products-free.html

Takio

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
This is not what I asked for. This module is useless because you need to select related products manually for every product in shop. I had this module before. Only Pro version of that module has the functionality I asked. You have posted a free version. Shame on you. Here's the link to a free version hidden above:
https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/related-products-free.html
Like Root's say above: most powerful themes like Panda or Transformer (the one I use), have the Related Products module built-in, and the related products appears in the product page, the pop-up cart & the shopping cart page.

For this reason, I have no knowlegde about what do or don't do Related Products module available separately. :unsure:

I see your post asking for one, I don't find any on Nulled Scripts, so I google it.

Anyway, I learn the lesson, the next time I will see a post from banan_44 asking something, I will just skip it... it will be better than to be reproached for being helpful. :(

banan_44

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Anyway, I learn the lesson, the next time I will see a post from banan_44 asking something, I will just skip it... it will be better than to be reproached for being helpful. :(

Be my guest. I can use google myself. I do not need a free version that is available on prestashop forum in free modules section to everyone. We are on nulled forum so I asked for a module with more ability. There are at least 5 free related products modules there and they all require to select related products manually for every item. Only premium versions have the automatic availability.

BTW. I have a theme designed especially for my line of bussiness and this is the only feature that is missing.

redtyper

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
There are at least 5 free related products modules there and they all require to select related products manually for every item.
And did you meet with one that allows selection of related products for each product variant?

Check this module :

Attachments

• iqitcrossselling.zip
    12.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

redtyper

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes, these free modules on prestashop forum (and the one mentioned a few post before) have a paid Pro versions with automatic features. Or for example this module: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/cr...1716-knowband-automatic-related-products.html

I will try the module you have attached and let you know if it is good or not.

I mean something like:
we have a door handle product with three color options. When changing the color, I would like similar products to change. So for each variant I would like to set up manually separate recommended products.

banan_44

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes, most free modules does exactly what you mean. You have to set manually the simiiar products to red door handle and manually for green door handle. I am looking for a module that does that automatically based on product category, product name and tags. That funcionality is only in Premium modules, like the on I mentioned above.

pablo61

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Does anyone have the ability to automatically resolve other products for 1.7? I cannot identify with other themes.

ranking11

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tnanks a lot for sharing this to us
Post automatically merged:

i found it in an old prestashop installation !!! yeah

Last edited:

Camelo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for free module it is exactly what I was looking for!