Noxfolio v1.0 - Personal Portfolio Resume React NextJs Template

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 14-45-57 Noxfolio - Personal Portfolio Resume React NextJs Template.png

Noxfolio is a creative & unique Portfolio Resume NextJs Template specifically created for the developer, designer, programmer, freelancer, writer, artist, web developer, photographer, or any other digital professional. We believe – we have covered everything you need to set up a Personal Portfolio or Resume website but if there is something that you would like to know then we are happy to help you out.

IMPORTANT: It’s not a regular HTML Template. It’s built with React.

Features Overview​

• Bootstrap 5 Framework:
    Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
  • Responsive Layout Design:
    What ever you are using the device your site will run as it should be. The Noxfolio template is the fully responsive layout for all type of devices
  • 40+ Valid components:
    Noxfolio template coded with beautiful and clean codes! Some powerful components are 100% valid W3 web standards.
  • Awesome Blog Pages:
    Blogging is very important! We designed beautiful blog page templates and custom single blog styles for your news and updates.

Template Features​

• Unique 04 Homepages Version (02 Multi Home + 02 One page)
  • Built on React
  • NextJs 13
  • ES6+
  • No JQuery
  • Fast, Lightweight & Powerful
  • Built With Bootstrap 5
  • CSS & Sass Included
  • Fully Responsive
  • Pixel Perfect Design
  • Easy To Customize
  • Cross-browser Compatible
  • Font Awesome Icon Font
  • Well Documented
  • And Much More

Last Update 15 January 2024

info: https://themeforest.net/item/noxfolio-personal-portfolio-resume-nextjs-template/50050428

Attachments

• Noxfolio v1.0-react.zip
    14.2 MB · Views: 3

ledis92

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow im searching for this two months and finally i find it here thank you soo much for this

princeazooz65

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 110542

Noxfolio is a creative & unique Portfolio Resume NextJs Template specifically created for the developer, designer, programmer, freelancer, writer, artist, web developer, photographer, or any other digital professional. We believe – we have covered everything you need to set up a Personal Portfolio or Resume website but if there is something that you would like to know then we are happy to help you out.

IMPORTANT: It’s not a regular HTML Template. It’s built with React.

Features Overview​

• Bootstrap 5 Framework:
    Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
  • Responsive Layout Design:
    What ever you are using the device your site will run as it should be. The Noxfolio template is the fully responsive layout for all type of devices
  • 40+ Valid components:
    Noxfolio template coded with beautiful and clean codes! Some powerful components are 100% valid W3 web standards.
  • Awesome Blog Pages:
    Blogging is very important! We designed beautiful blog page templates and custom single blog styles for your news and updates.

Template Features​

• Unique 04 Homepages Version (02 Multi Home + 02 One page)
  • Built on React
  • NextJs 13
  • ES6+
  • No JQuery
  • Fast, Lightweight & Powerful
  • Built With Bootstrap 5
  • CSS & Sass Included
  • Fully Responsive
  • Pixel Perfect Design
  • Easy To Customize
  • Cross-browser Compatible
  • Font Awesome Icon Font
  • Well Documented
  • And Much More

Last Update 15 January 2024

info: https://themeforest.net/item/noxfolio-personal-portfolio-resume-nextjs-template/50050428
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude for creating and sharing the Noxfolio v1.0 - Personal Portfolio Resume React NextJs Template. Your effort in developing such a comprehensive and visually appealing template is truly commendable.

The Noxfolio template has provided me with an exceptional framework to showcase my skills, projects, and experiences in a professional and engaging manner. Its sleek design and seamless functionality have not only elevated the presentation of my portfolio but also made the entire process remarkably efficient.

I am particularly impressed by the attention to detail evident throughout the template, from its intuitive user interface to its responsive layout, which ensures optimal viewing across various devices.

Your generosity in making this template available for use is greatly appreciated by individuals like myself who strive to establish a strong online presence. The Noxfolio template has undoubtedly made a significant difference in my ability to present myself effectively to potential clients and employers.

Once again, thank you for your dedication to creating valuable resources for the community. Your contribution is truly invaluable, and I am grateful for the opportunity to leverage the Noxfolio template for my personal and professional endeavors.

Warm regards,