Thanks a lot for this module!
Post automatically merged:

Thanks a lot for this module!

Last edited:

nicol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module solves one of the biggest problems that online sales have: low conversion rates, very few of your visits end up buying in your store. All these aspects undermine the overall performance of your online store, the worst of all is that many times is something that goes unnoticed.

With this module we propose to simplify your sales process so that your customers can do it in a single page avoiding cumbersome registration forms to complete the sale, endless validations, excessive purchase steps (registration, shipping, payment, confirmation, etc.) . Now making a purchase will become an easy, friendly and simple process, where your customers can see the shipping costs if you need to register, a summary of the cart in which to modify the quantities without having to reload the page.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/ex...one-page-checkout-ps-easy-fast-intuitive.html
ok

White smoke

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm going to try this module, I think it can help me.

Thanks! :alien:

macethat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
amazin' module for costumize checkout and asure convertions

Florian Pesquet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
[QUOTE = "Pekka, post: 80759, membre: 5720"] Ce module résout l'un des plus gros problèmes des ventes en ligne: faibles taux de conversion, très peu de vos visites finissent par acheter dans votre boutique. Tous ces aspects nuisent à la performance globale de votre boutique en ligne, le pire de tous est que souvent, c'est quelque chose qui passe inaperçu.

Avec ce module nous vous proposons de simplifier votre processus de vente afin que vos clients puissent le faire en une seule page en évitant les formulaires d'inscription encombrants pour finaliser la vente, les validations interminables, les étapes d'achat excessives (inscription, expédition, paiement, confirmation, etc.). Maintenant, faire un achat deviendra un processus facile, convivial et simple, où vos clients pourront voir les frais de port si vous avez besoin de vous inscrire, un récapitulatif du panier dans lequel modifier les quantités sans avoir à recharger la page.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/ex...one-page-checkout-ps-easy-fast-intuitive.html [/ QUOTE]
module recherché et très plaisant

Weber

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot this is the best module for one step checkout ps

daemonium

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you. hope this one will meet all my needs

adel1974

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This module solves one of the biggest problems that online sales have: low conversion rates, very few of your visits end up buying in your store. All these aspects undermine the overall performance of your online store, the worst of all is that many times is something that goes unnoticed.

With this module we propose to simplify your sales process so that your customers can do it in a single page avoiding cumbersome registration forms to complete the sale, endless validations, excessive purchase steps (registration, shipping, payment, confirmation, etc.) . Now making a purchase will become an easy, friendly and simple process, where your customers can see the shipping costs if you need to register, a summary of the cart in which to modify the quantities without having to reload the page.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/ex...one-page-checkout-ps-easy-fast-intuitive.html
best module i need to test it thx team

Thanks alot for new update .
plz have you tested it and how about thx

thx dear for sharing i will do my best to test it

Last edited: