XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing have a try it looks nice

monesi96

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
hello guys, I'm new on the forum, I want to download plugin and share my templets
Post automatically merged:

thank u man for sharing!!!!!

sismique

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
paylaşım için teşekkürler.
Post automatically merged:

Ödemek için teşekkürler

Last edited:

ranking11

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
For Prestashop v 1.7.5

Upload your entire store catalog to Facebook Business so you can use your catalog in your Facebook store, Instagram store, and dynamic Facebook ads.

With this module, you can show all the products of your store on the Facebook and Instagram page and thus facilitate the purchase of the products to your Facebook customers. You can also create dynamic ads for your products on Facebook.
You can configure your Facebook catalog yourself to automatically obtain product data from your store.

Product Page: https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/pr...ur-de-catalogue-sur-reseaux-sociaux-shop.html

cool

Chakovid

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
downloading to try it... thnaks for share

volverine

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
For Prestashop v 1.7.5

Upload your entire store catalog to Facebook Business so you can use your catalog in your Facebook store, Instagram store, and dynamic Facebook ads.

With this module, you can show all the products of your store on the Facebook and Instagram page and thus facilitate the purchase of the products to your Facebook customers. You can also create dynamic ads for your products on Facebook.
You can configure your Facebook catalog yourself to automatically obtain product data from your store.

Product Page: https://addons.prestashop.com/fr/pr...ur-de-catalogue-sur-reseaux-sociaux-shop.html

Thanks for sharing.