V1.7 PC Builder | PC Configurator Module Developed by Globo

BabyBoss

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Seems to be veeeeery useful ! Has anybody tested it with products? Demo link from editor is pretty weird and not updated :)

ikerjarek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thx
Post automatically merged:

thx

bouroudane

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Overview
Allows your customer build a custom PC by selecting your products.
What this module does for you
insert_chart Provides a product suitable to your customers' needs
  • Easy to manage all kind of hardware components (CPU, RAM, Monitor...) and software (OS, Antivirus...) from the Backend.
  • You (Administrators) could set up relationships between the hardware components. Thereby can avoid incompatibilities between hardware components. For instance, CPU socket1151 require a Motherboard socket1151, or MotherBoard DDR4 needs Ram DDR4.
  • Easy to manage orders of PC configurator from Backend. Components of a PC are grouped so you are easier to manage the orders.
  • You(Admin) could pre-built a PC configurator for special tasks. It is a list of pre-set products (Case, MotherBoard, etc) not changeable by the user and other products (RAm, VGA...) with a default, configurable from the backend, and changeable from the user. For instance, pre-built PC for Gaming, Home, Office, Liquid...
What your customers will like
  • Print PC configuration after built it.
  • Order a PC configuration like other products but it will be automatically grouped in cart page & order.
  • Save time by choosing a PC in the list of pre-set products.
  • Keep their PC configuration even they close browser. They could resume build when they are back. (We using cookie to keep the data)
Hello my friend I want this Module prestashop and I don't have NullCash can you mail it to me at : ventdoshop@gmail.com
I would be grateful to you, thank you very much

Overview
Allows your customer build a custom PC by selecting your products.
What this module does for you
insert_chart Provides a product suitable to your customers' needs
  • Easy to manage all kind of hardware components (CPU, RAM, Monitor...) and software (OS, Antivirus...) from the Backend.
  • You (Administrators) could set up relationships between the hardware components. Thereby can avoid incompatibilities between hardware components. For instance, CPU socket1151 require a Motherboard socket1151, or MotherBoard DDR4 needs Ram DDR4.
  • Easy to manage orders of PC configurator from Backend. Components of a PC are grouped so you are easier to manage the orders.
  • You(Admin) could pre-built a PC configurator for special tasks. It is a list of pre-set products (Case, MotherBoard, etc) not changeable by the user and other products (RAm, VGA...) with a default, configurable from the backend, and changeable from the user. For instance, pre-built PC for Gaming, Home, Office, Liquid...
What your customers will like
  • Print PC configuration after built it.
  • Order a PC configuration like other products but it will be automatically grouped in cart page & order.
  • Save time by choosing a PC in the list of pre-set products.
  • Keep their PC configuration even they close browser. They could resume build when they are back. (We using cookie to keep the data)
Hello my friend I want this Module prestashop and I don't have NullCash can you mail it to me at : ventdoshop@gmail.com

Merci bien,

Last edited:

xender1313

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
un partage sublime merci a toi vraiment

existe t il un tuto pour configurez

Last edited: