V1.7 Presta Speed v5.6.0

speja

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very nice and useful plugin, thanks for sharing it.

advancedbg

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I need nullcash so I post here 33 characters waiting 14 more seconds and to thank you

usea

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Very nice and useful plugin, thanks for sharing it.

rayco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Tks for sharing. Best regards. and god bless Youu

Melen

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this addon i test in my project

jokis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thankKkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuu best app ever

jabitxu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Presta Speed v5.6.0

PrestaSpeed will optimize your Prestashop database, images, some modules and configuration to increase front office and back office access speed and free disk space. The module allows you to erase all statistics that are useless for store management and overloads the database (e.g. user connections, abandoned cars, old customer posts, logs, searches, old orders, etc.). We recommend using Google Analytics for advanced statistics and avoiding database overload (with normal traffic, the database tends to grow in size and reach gigabytes).

demo : https://codecanyon.net/item/prestashop-presta-speed-image-optimization/9199999
gracias vamos a ver que tal va mis busquedas son eternas necestio mejorar productos y base datos
well it seems to have cleaned up my database from 854 to 820 Mb which still seems excessive for 25000 products I will continue researching . I will be grateful for any help
well it seems to have cleaned up my database from 854 to 820 Mb which still seems excessive for 25000 products I will continue researching . I will be grateful for any help bueno parece que ha limpiado mi base de datos de 854 a 820 Mb lo cual me sigue pareciendo excesivo para 25000 productos y poco trafico ,voy a seguir investigando . Agradeceré posibles ayudas

koupe

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much. I will try. It looks good.

kekkog

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Presta Speed v5.6.0

PrestaSpeed will optimize your Prestashop database, images, some modules and configuration to increase front office and back office access speed and free disk space. The module allows you to erase all statistics that are useless for store management and overloads the database (e.g. user connections, abandoned cars, old customer posts, logs, searches, old orders, etc.). We recommend using Google Analytics for advanced statistics and avoiding database overload (with normal traffic, the database tends to grow in size and reach gigabytes).

demo : https://codecanyon.net/item/prestashop-presta-speed-image-optimization/9199999
Very nice and useful plugin, many thanks to sharing it.

klmmm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
güzel modül paylaşım için teşekkürler