v1.6-v1.7 Prestools Suppliers Plugin

Chakovid

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for share, i will try with 1.7.7.4.

benef4u

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Caius

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
When i search, Only supplier and tag plugin with sooo many repost....

jabitxu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Edit your Prestashop or Thirty Bees product suppliers quickly with this mass edit software
This is a plugin for Prestools Suite, the free tool suite for mass editing and more for Prestashop.

unzip and copy file in same directory thant prestools

Link : https://www.prestools.com/prestools-suite-plugins/suppliers-plugin-for-triple-edit

You need to install Prestools to use this plugin (https://www.prestools.com/Prestools_Suite.zip)
Thank i will try whit it, Do you know a similar tool modern¿
Post automatically merged:

Am I the only one that the plugin doesn't work?
if anyone knows how to make it work this or another I would appreciate to know how

Last edited:

Siekiera

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Am I the only one that the plugin doesn't work?
This is not a module.

if anyone knows how to make it work this or another I would appreciate to know how
Read the instructions.

Unzip the downloaded file and copy the resulting files to a subdirectory below your admin directory (do not install as a PS module!).You can access the program in the browser like "www.myshop.com/myadmin/mydir/login1.php". You will be welcomed by a login screen: the default username is "demo@demo.com" and the default password is "opensecret". Please adapt your security settings in the "settings1.php" file.

jabitxu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is not a module.

Read the instructions.

Unzip the downloaded file and copy the resulting files to a subdirectory below your admin directory (do not install as a PS module!).You can access the program in the browser like "www.myshop.com/myadmin/mydir/login1.php". You will be welcomed by a login screen: the default username is "demo@demo.com" and the default password is "opensecret". Please adapt your security settings in the "settings1.php" file.
I believe that with the haste I have explained myself badly and you have not understood me.

Prestatools already I have it working for months what does not work and gives this error is the plugin that you indicate

Link : https://www.prestools.com/prestools-suite-plugins/suppliers-plugin-for-triple-edit

This page is not available

We're sorry, but the Web address you've entered is no longer available.

To find a product, please type its name in the field below.
Search our product catalog:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)