V1.7 Shoppe - Multi-Purpose Mega Store Responsive Theme

maxycrysis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Included 20+ Layouts with Unlimited choice of Colors
Shoppe - Multi-Purpose Mega Store Responsive Theme is designed for Electronics, Camera, Fashion, Kid Toys, Furniture, Decor, Grocery, Cosmetics, Books, Tools, Parts & multi-purpose store.

broxit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
yeah,, looking for this too... nice template. Hope someone could share it.

joclau

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks

maxycrysis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't know how many members are active but with 1$ each 1 we could save money to buy themes and modules to be made available here.
Original themes and modules right people, imagine 100 people already got 100$ the price of a theme basically everyone contributes to everyone.
We would make a list of the best themes and the best modules and pool the money to buy them we could vote on both and the one with the most score would be the first to be bought I have no problem giving 5$ if everyone agrees we would have a wide range of themes and functional modules.
As I have an electronics and tools shop, crafts, jewelry and children's clothing store, the themes I like always have to have at least 2 columns, this for easy navigation by customers, in relation to the modules we have to choose the ones we really need .
For example I have not yet found a module that in the admin area in the product itself out of the eyes of the customer we can have a tab just for internal use with the supplier's product link so when the customer buys we can copy or click on link and be redirected to the product page, imagine that the product I buy on ebay, then I put this ebay product link on the product's internal page but the client does not have access to it, this would make our work a lot easier this is a example

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't know how many members are active but with 1$ each 1 we could save money to buy themes and modules to be made available here.
Original themes and modules right people, imagine 100 people already got 100$ the price of a theme basically everyone contributes to everyone.
We would make a list of the best themes and the best modules and pool the money to buy them we could vote on both and the one with the most score would be the first to be bought I have no problem giving 5$ if everyone agrees we would have a wide range of themes and functional modules.
As I have an electronics and tools shop, crafts, jewelry and children's clothing store, the themes I like always have to have at least 2 columns, this for easy navigation by customers, in relation to the modules we have to choose the ones we really need .
For example I have not yet found a module that in the admin area in the product itself out of the eyes of the customer we can have a tab just for internal use with the supplier's product link so when the customer buys we can copy or click on link and be redirected to the product page, imagine that the product I buy on ebay, then I put this ebay product link on the product's internal page but the client does not have access to it, this would make our work a lot easier this is a example
Good idea!! I think we can set up a telegram group to discuss and communicate about this.

Reflect

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is very nice pack of templates. Hooe to see it here.

scoopsat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
his is very nice pack of templates. Hooe to see it here.