NullCash
Thank you very much for this emails templates

knights437

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you bro for sharing this great module!

pelopil

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank for sharing, this is amazing very cool!!

pepe123

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Customize all your automated emails to match your store's design! These email templates are customizable for optimal open rates across all devices, and their colors and links are fully customizable.

Info: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/email-temp...-of-module.html

You can change the text color, font size and any font available in Google Fonts for the text of the entire template. Support for showing links on social networks (google plus, facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, pinteres).
Support for displaying the navigator menu links. You can change the link you want.
You can add contact information (email address, phone number) to your email address so that a customer can contact you.
You can place a banner in the footer of your promotion
Gracias por compartirlo. Voy a probarlo. Parece bueno.

hyofarms

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Customize all your automated emails to match your store's design! These email templates are customizable for optimal open rates across all devices, and their colors and links are fully customizable.

Info: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/email-temp...-of-module.html

You can change the text color, font size and any font available in Google Fonts for the text of the entire template. Support for showing links on social networks (google plus, facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, pinteres).
Support for displaying the navigator menu links. You can change the link you want.
You can add contact information (email address, phone number) to your email address so that a customer can contact you.
You can place a banner in the footer of your promotion
Thanks for sharing this module. Great!

carles

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Personalitza tots els teus correus electrònics automatitzats perquè coincideixin amb el disseny de la teva botiga! Aquestes plantilles de correu electrònic es poden personalitzar per obtenir tarifes d'obertura òptimes en tots els dispositius, i els seus colors i enllaços són totalment personalitzables.

Informació: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/email-temp...-of-module.html

Podeu canviar el color del text, la mida de la lletra i qualsevol tipus de lletra disponible a Google Fonts per al text de tota la plantilla. Suport per mostrar enllaços a les xarxes socials (google plus, facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, pinteres).
Suport per mostrar els enllaços del menú del navegador. Pots canviar l'enllaç que vulguis.
Pots afegir informació de contacte (adreça de correu electrònic, número de telèfon) a la teva adreça de correu electrònic perquè un client pugui contactar amb tu.
Pots col·locar un bàner al peu de la teva promoció
Gracies per la informació, és de gran ajuda poder apendre a través d'aquesta web

Fsamuel

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great ! Thank you so much for this module, I like it

prist

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Grazie per la condivisione. modulo indispensabile

ToxiiK

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing this module...

Fsamuel

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you but unfortunately it is impossible for me to install your module on my server with Prestashop I always have this message: "This file does not appear to be a valid module .zip file". And when I unzip it and put the file in FTP on my server it is also refused with this message : FILE NOT FOUND : /Users/fr...../Desktop/v3.8-bvp_shopping (1)/tpl/download-product.tpl. Please contact your host for assistance. I do not understand why ! Can you help me understand? Thanks a lot.

unsub

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Same situation with me. Ver. 1.7.7.0

Reè

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Serbatoi da condividere!
Serbatoi da condividere!

Julienlescouillettes

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Great ! Thank you so much for this module, I like it
Post automatically merged:

thank you bro for sharing this great module!