SUMO Affiliates Pro v9.8.0 - WordPress Affiliate Plugin - (Untouched)

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
SUMO Affiliates Pro - WordPress Affiliate Plugin - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

SUMO Affiliates Pro is a Comprehensive WordPress Affiliates Plugin using which you can run an affiliate system on your existing WordPress Site. You can award affiliate commissions for actions such as Affiliate signup, Form Submission, Product Purchases, etc.

How to Install SUMO Affiliates Pro?​

1. Download the latest version file (sumoaffiliatespro.zip) of SUMO Affiliates Pro from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumoaffiliatespro.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. affs.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Affiliates Pro i.e. affs.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.

How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Affiliates Pro?​

If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Affiliates Pro then please do the following steps.

1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Affiliates Pro in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumoaffiliatespro.zip) of SUMO Affiliates Pro from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumoaffiliatespro.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. affs.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO affiliates Pro i.e. affs.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.

Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.

Updates

Version 9.8.0 on 12 October 2023
New: Added Pagination option in Visits menu at the admin end
Tweak: Improvement in pagination at the admin end
Tweak: Validation in WooCommerce Referral Restriction module when the value didn't set
Tweak: Tested with WordPress v6.3.1
Tweak: Tested with WooCommerce v8.2.0

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/sumo-affiliates-pro-wordpress-affiliate-plugin/22795996

Attachments

• sumoaffiliatespro-v9.8.0.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 2

mame541

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
SUMO Affiliates Pro - WordPress Affiliate Plugin - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

SUMO Affiliates Pro is a Comprehensive WordPress Affiliates Plugin using which you can run an affiliate system on your existing WordPress Site. You can award affiliate commissions for actions such as Affiliate signup, Form Submission, Product Purchases, etc.

How to Install SUMO Affiliates Pro?​

1. Download the latest version file (sumoaffiliatespro.zip) of SUMO Affiliates Pro from Codecanyon.
2. Unzip sumoaffiliatespro.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. affs.zip.
3. Install the latest version of SUMO Affiliates Pro i.e. affs.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.

How to Upgrade to a newer version of SUMO Affiliates Pro?​

If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of SUMO Affiliates Pro then please do the following steps.

1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of SUMO Affiliates Pro in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (sumoaffiliatespro.zip) of SUMO Affiliates Pro from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip sumoaffiliatespro.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. affs.zip.
4. Install the latest version of SUMO affiliates Pro i.e. affs.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.

Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/sumo-affiliates-pro-wordpress-affiliate-plugin/22795996
Fine lore uip sit domennn aleyy fine good best

Svap

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

WooCommerce Multilevel Referral Affiliate Plugin​